JOB DESCRIPTION *
ABM is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Mgr., Identity & Access Management (IAM). The IAM
Position directly reports to the Director, Cyber & Information Security. The Identity & Access Manager (IAM) is a critical member of the CISO team. The IAM's role - which is a managerial position - apply your Cybersecurity experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) to develop and drive enterprise strategy around the management of user identities for ABM. In this role you will analyze, design, and support a program that aims to verify and validate appropriate user privileges, assigned credentials, trustworthiness, appropriate user security behavior training, and appropriately granted resource access rights to users. Engage multiple stakeholders and leverage related security products or technologies to recommend solution architectures and designs needed to monitor and report on IAM related data. Integrate disparate IAM data from multiple sources into a singular database for correlation and presentation. Maintain responsibility for articulating and authoring multiple findings, recommendations, and other artifacts, including interfacing with key stakeholders to implement tailored IAM solutions.
The IAM Manager is a mid-management role that requires an individual with a strong information technology background. In this role you will lead the team responsible for delivering day-to-day IAM services, including monitoring, maintenance, administration, and support of IAM applications and end-users within ABM's environment. This role will also coordinate between IT cross-functional teams and business users to understand and meet ABM's IDM needs. Additionally, in this role you will manage multiple IDM enhancement and customization projects, ensures compliance with appropriate ABM IT and regulatory controls, and completes regular audits. The IAM Manager will ensure the IAM services, systems, and infrastructure aligns with the IT Security team and ABM's strategic goals. In this role you will collaborate closely with the various Information Technology teams and stakeholders in the business to ensure that identifies are effectively managed to protect the enterprise, and that best practices are implemented uniformly across the company. To help create secure, standardized, and automated Identity and Access Management process, the ideal candidate will have prior proven experience with Identity & Access Management systems and be familiar with the entire lifecycle (joiner, mover, leavers) of logical access management for internal and external users across various platforms, databases, privileged access, reconciliation, cloud and integration with credential stores.
The IAM Manager should have expertise in leading project teams and developing and managing projects is essential for success in this role. In addition to supporting the organizations' security policies and strategies, the IAM must be able to prioritize work efforts - balancing operational tasks with longer-term strategic security efforts. Other project management tasks will include resource balancing across multiple IT and security teams, task prioritizing and project reporting. Vendor relationship management - ensuring that service levels and vendor obligations are met - is also an important aspect of the position.
* Manage a team of IDM analysts in the completion of provisioning/de-provisioning of access request, project request/support, and security initiatives.
* Act as the subject matter expert in the identity and access management domain. Contribute to the development of the ABM enterprise identity and access management strategy.
* Ensures completion of day-to-day IAM support activities, including troubleshooting, customer service issues, escalations, incident handling, and privileged access requests.
* Responsible for the monitoring, measuring, performance, availability, security, recovery, and throughput of IAM services.
* Have a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of complex and highly technical Identity & Access Management concepts and principles of Cybersecurity.
* Define and document functional and technical requirements for integrating new or existing IAM platforms including provisioning, de-provisioning and integration of applications for authentication
* Interacts with other ABM IT leaders to execute, advise, plan, build, test, and implement improvements of IAM operational maturity, services, and solutions.
* Ensures IAM service compliance with information security policies, standards, procedures, and IT controls.
* Ensure that the documentation and evidence of security requests comply with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance requirements, controls, and ABM policies.
* Make strategic architectural recommendations related to technology direction and standards for logical access security.
* Provide technical support for stakeholders to integrated with applications.
* Be the internal expert using selected IDM solution/tools, stay current on new technology & capabilities, assess functionality for consideration of implementation.
* Collaborate with internal architecture team on establishing logical access security standards.
* Collaborate with infrastructure and application development teams on methods to integrate from application security and integration perspective.
* Work independently or as part of a team to prototype, pilot, and Proof of Concept solutions.
* Collaborate to develop and/or maintain the code for authentication service and utility libraries that integrate with the web and API applications.
* Partner with application development teams to integrate with authentication service and implement best practices for authentication and authorization requirements for internal and external applications.
* Diagnose and troubleshoot solution integration issues with application development teams during various SDLC phases including development, testing, UAT.
* Collaborate with Solutions Architects, Application Development, Cybersecurity, and Infrastructure to define the enterprise IAM strategy and communicate it to all application development teams.
* Develop artifacts that depict design components, how they are invoked, and how they exchange data to form the composite solution.
* Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture (AB), application development teams and Architecture Review Board (ARB) members to develop and refine application designs prior to presenting to the ARB.
* Adapt the architecture to evolving security conditions and support security guidelines.
* Develop security standards and participate the SLDC process.
* Demonstrate competencies, which align with our corporate values:
* Good working knowledge of a broad range of standards and frameworks - for example, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, International Standards Organization (ISO) 27001, IT Infrastructure Library and ISO 20000, Capability Maturity Model Integration and Six Sigma, etc. and relation application or controls.
* Proven teaming skills to driven completion of organizational objectives.
* Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously to meet tight deadlines.
* Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language, excellent communicator.
* Exceptionally self-starter, directed and detail-oriented.
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
The Company may require that the successful candidate hired for this position be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Company will make exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious belief, or other legally required exceptions.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS *
* Seven (+) years of IT experience, with a minimum of 5 years with a logical access security focus and at least 3 years in a supervisory capacity.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, or related field of academic study.
* 5+ years' experience using one or more identity and access management tools. (e.g. ISIM, Okta, Ping, Onelogin, Centrify, Auth0, AWS Cognito, FIM, CyberArk, SailPoint, Oracle Identity Manager).
* 3+ years' experience using one or more privilege identity and access management tools. (e.g. CyberArk, Thyotic, etc.).
* Broad working knowledge of NIST Cybersecurity Framework, International Standards Organization (ISO) 27001 and 27002, and overall best business practices associated with IT Security.
* Strong project management skills and experience in creating and managing project plans, including budgeting and resource allocation.
* Knowledge of and experience in developing and documenting security architecture and plans, including strategic, tactical and project plans.
* Strong analytical skills to analyze security requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls.
* An understanding of operating system internals and network protocols.
* Interpersonally effective and comfortable interacting with colleagues, partners and various leaders and managers throughout the organization through relationship building and networking.
* Demonstrated understanding of and experience with various risk assessment and management methodologies and their accepted use across companies.
* Knowledge of approaches, tools, and techniques for gaining the cooperation and support of others; ability to encourage and guide individuals and teams.
* Ability to plan initiatives that have both short-term, tactical impact, while also moving the organization forward toward longer-term strategic goals.
* Multi-task orientation to handle multiple competing tasks at once while remaining flexible to changing requirements and priorities.
* A metrics and results driven approach and focus to the role.
* Strong ability to think creatively when approaching issues.
* Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
* Exceptionally self-started, directed and detail oriented.
* Ability to establish credibility and working relationships with a wide range of corporate personnel, including operations, management, executive and legal staff as well as external personnel.
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy