Position Summary Details
The Cleaner position provides the cleaning and upkeep of rental cars.
- Cleans and maintains rental cars.
- Notifies managers concerning the need for minor or major repairs or additions to facility.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and working relationships with clients, co-workers, shift coordinators, supervisors, managers, etc.
- Complies with all safety, security, compliance, and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and regulatory authorities.
- Cleaner must be flexible and willing to complete all tasks that are assigned.
- Cleans rental cars by vacuuming, cleaning windows, wiping down interior and utilizing air freshener. Follows procedures for the use of chemical cleaners in order to prevent damage.
- May remove stains from such surfaces as carpet and surfaces using chemicals and cleaning solutions.
- Gathers and empties trash.
- Monitors building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and possibly checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Drives vehicles to perform cleaning work.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Customer Service Experience
- 1 yr of similar work experience