As a Top 25 builder, developer, and EPC, our expertise spans markets like sports, renewable energy, data centers, healthcare, and more. We are builders at heart, working to ensure the built environment has a lasting positive impact.
Let's Redefine Possible
Mortenson is looking to add a Finance Business Partner to support our Construction Operating Groups. This position is based in our Minneapolis HQ. This individual will be responsible for leading the development and delivery of financial solutions to Operating Group leadership teams, including planning, budgeting, forecasting and decision support. This role performs predictive scenarios/what-if analyses to generate insights & recommendations and serves as a key liaison and business partner to both Operating Groups from the Finance Group.
- Bring finance subject matter expertise and understanding of market landscape to support Operating Group leaders
- Develop financial business models to influence Group leadership decision-making around current and future opportunities
- Proactively educate, monitor, and provide actionable analysis of key financial performance indicators
- Prepare and review with Group leadership a monthly financial package, which highlights key financial risks, opportunities, and comparison of forecasted and actual performance to plan.
- Play a key Finance advisory role during the pursuit and contracting phase of prospective opportunities
- Other duties as assigned and requested by Operating Group leadership, Finance leadership, or Senior Leadership Team.
- Effectively work and build relationships with those of diverse backgrounds and organizational levels.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent field
- MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Minimum seven years prior Finance experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and ERP applications
- Construction industry exposure is beneficial, not required
- Seeking candidates with strong:
- financial and business acumen
- data analysis and storytelling skills
- adaptive and critical thinking skills
- executive presence across all forms of communication
- ability to operate with autonomy
Mortenson reserves the right to hire any individual without legal or financial obligation on unwanted solicitations. No agency emails, calls, or solicitations are accepted without a valid agreement.
Mortenson is an EOE/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.