This position is responsible for the assembly, complete machine documentation and other various assembly operations.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Assembly of industrial machines per manual
- Use of various tools to accurately assemble, clean, inspect and test product and subassemblies
- Follow all safety procedures and practices
- Follow all quality procedures and meet quality standards
- Follow and improve manufacturing area processes
- Participate in manufacturing process improvement teams
- Document production records and statistics as directed
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Ability to read interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to read and write and speak local language effectively.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. (HPW)
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- The ideal candidate will possess problem solving skills, dependability and will observe all safety and security guidelines.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment with non-A/C working environment.
- Must be able to work around mechanical / pneumatic tools and be able to use them.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced working environment, and be multi-tasked.
- Must be reliable, dependable and have good attendance.
- Must be able to work occasional overtime, including Saturday's as work demands.
Previous machine assembly experience preferred but not required
Read and speak on local language
Let's create a cleaner future together
Clean is changing.Today, cleaning is a key contributor to health and safety, and a new clean is emerging, driven by technology and innovation. At Nilfisk we are a driving force in this development, and we work as one team with one agenda, supporting each other across an exciting, dynamic organization. Being part of Nilfisk means having the freedom to speak your mind and do what you do best. You will thrive by having a hands-on approach and the drive to bring your great ideas to life. At Nilfisk you can lead, innovate and collaborate for a cleaner future. Are you ready to make a change?
We embrace diversity and equality with an environment of inclusion. We encourage everyone to apply for the position, regardless of origin, race, ethnicity, religion, physical or mental ability, gender, gender-identity or expression, sexual orientation, and age.
Nilfisk offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Basic and Supplemental Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account with Company Contribution, 401K with Company Match, Long and Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Legal Plan, Parental Leave, Paid Vacation and Sick Time, Paid Volunteer Day, Tuition Reimbursement, Wellness Reimbursement, Scholarship opportunities, etc.
Job applicant FAQ
Do you have questions regarding the recruitment process or alike? Please visit our.
Nilfisk, Inc., is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity