Allspring is a leading asset management firm with close to $465 billion of assets under management, 24 offices globally, and specialized investment teams supported by more than 480 investment professionals. Allspring and our investment teams provide a broad range of differentiated products and solutions to help our diverse range of clients meet their investment objectives. We leverage the diversity of people, ideas, and skills to help our clients pursue their financial goals.
With a rich and established history in the asset management industry, Allspring is now a "start-up at scale" having spun off from Wells Fargo and acquired by employees, and in November 2021. The new name, Allspring Global Investments, reflects our commitment to renewal, growth, and meaningful outcomes for clients worldwide. With decades of trusted expertise propelling us forward, we're a company staying true to our core investment roots while reinventing ourselves to offer today's investors a fresh perspective.
For more information, please visit .
We have an opening for an Institutional Associate with our Institutional Client Group (ICG) Central Region. This position supports Regional Sales Directors and the clients and prospects they serve, with key functions and goals related to sales and prospecting, client and prospect related projects, client events and Marketing support, broad relationship management needs, reporting and documentation.
- Partnering with sales, portfolio managers, product specialists and/or client relations staff and other key internal stakeholders for all support activities for current client relationships.
- Working hand in hand with the RFP, PM, and Consultant Relations teams on new business opportunities, including tailored proposals, formal RFP's and questionnaires, and related reviews and approvals.
- Preparing portfolio performance and competitive analyses, interpreting data and assessing recommendations to Institutional Client/Prospect/Consultant Directors and/or clients regarding investment teams, products, and/or market segments to target and pursue new opportunities.
- Presenting product or service information to clients/prospects and identifies additional investment strategies of interest.
- Supporting the tracking of sales, client support and marketing activities in Salesforce, and supporting the Distribution COO in gathering and reporting of client facing activity and results.
- Spearheading projects, including identifying resources, establishing time frames and managing to milestones and communicating and coordinating across various internal parties.
- Identifying opportunities to streamline processes and procedures to gain efficiencies. Analyzes and resolves complex operational, systems-related and/or issues.
- May be responsible for Compliance related reporting and analysis for FINRA and Firm policies and Private Placement approvals.
- May consult with various internal and external relationships around investment strategy, performance, new solutions, and market developments based on their deep understanding of client/prospect/consultant needs and challenges.
- 3+ years of institutional quality sales support, equivalent relationship management support, or a combination of both
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong project management skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of CRM projects, tools, and systems
- Strong presentation skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
Other Desired Qualifications
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the institutional industry and products.
- Knowledge and understanding of revenue driven goals and their implications.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Experience implementing solutions on behalf of the customer or client, improving productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed.
- Registration for FINRA Series 7 and Series 63 (or 66) must be completed within a 90 or 180-day time period contingent upon number of license(s) needed if not immediately available to transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted. This will be communicated at time of offer acceptance.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.