APPLICATION REQUIREMENT: Please submit cover letter, resume and work samples or a portfolio.
DOCUMENTS BEING UPLOADED MUST BE LESS THAN 5 MB
Project Managers at BWBR are responsible for delivering exceptional buildings and experiences to our clients. As a manager on BWBR's healthcare projects, you will use your knowledge of healthcare design and systems, in addition to your experience leading teams, to create effective spaces for treatment and healing.
BWBR is adding a Project Manager with experience in healthcare projects. Managers are responsible for guiding the schedule, scope, budget, and team to successful results in service of our clients' goals. The person in this role should be comfortable managing their own time and resources as well as those of co-workers, clients, and consultants. We're looking for a creative, collaborative person who takes initiative and anticipates what's next for each their team is responsible for.
In addition to healthcare, BWBR works with clients on higher education, corporate workplace, government, transportation, and recreation project types. BWBR is a design and planning firm with 160 employees in three locations, committed to producing exceptional environments that enhance the performance of people and organizations. The culture at BWBR is creative, inclusive, and collaborative. We are committed to helping our employees grow and develop as they serve our clients.
The primary responsibilities of a project manager at BWBR are to manage teams of internal staff and consultants and to collaborate with owners and builders. Managers plan and execute projects of all sizes in partnership with a Principal of the firm. Additionally, managers often play a role in business development. Project Managers report to a Principal, and work with one or more Project Architects and Job Captains to achieve results.
* Provide overall technical, design, and management leadership of project teams.
* Plan, execute, and monitor progress of project teams.
* Accountability for overall success of projects.
Experience, skills, and abilities:
* Expertise working with hospital, clinic, and other medical project types preferred.
* Experience with education, science and technology, or other project types a plus
* Demonstrates judgement and decision making to connect with organizational goals and priorities
* Skills in communicating with client leadership regarding project objectives.
* Ability to plan and manage project budgets and schedules
* Experience managing teams of architects and external consultants.
* Facilitate mentoring and coaching of less experienced employees.
* Ability to negotiate and manage consultant and owner contracts.
* Experience participating in marketing and business development efforts.
* Experience using Revit in all phases of design and documentation a plus.
* Minnesota, Nebraska, or Wisconsin Architectural license preferred.
This position will allow working both in the office and at home on a regular basis. BWBR offers a full benefits package, including insurance, profit sharing, 401(k), vacation, sick time, and holidays. If you're looking for a career in which you can grow, work, play, and care - we would like to talk to you about BWBR.