Mansfield Service Partners, LLC is searching an FTL (Full truckload) Fuel Sales Representative in the Roseville, MN area. The Sales Representative is responsible for face to face territory sales, developing and implementing a successful sales strategy which drives volume and margin growth of our portfolio of solutions for Mansfield Service Partners for both existing and new customers. This role is able to generate unbranded fuel sales results, assists supply by matching demand to supply positions, and develops and builds lasting relationships with customers and prospects to generate current and future sales growth.
- Mileage Reimbursement
- GUARANTEED monthly commission starting out
- Base Salary + Monthly Commission
- Earning potential of $100,000 PLUS per year. NO CAP!
- Comprehensive benefit package (health, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401-K with company match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, 8 holidays, 2 floating holidays, and a paid day for volunteering at a non-profit agency)
- Education Reimbursement
- and MORE!
Prospecting & Sales
- Obtain new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule by utilizing a structured go to market strategy
- Make formal and informal sales presentations
- Develop and implement effective sales strategy
- Manage CRM pipeline of prospects and executes daily contact within the system; create and maintain strong sales pipeline with detailed information as to number of potential and qualified prospects/opportunities, status and next steps
- Prepare sales proposal by quoting pricing, credit terms and service offerings to customer based on knowledge of company's operational capacity and established ROI thresholds
- Based on daily research, set customer price for each terminal and product where supply is available to sell and enter pricing data into the Mansfield pricing solution
- Submit proposals to customers by leveraging internal service and performance standards
Relationship Building and Relationship Problem Solving
- Develop existing and establish new business relationships with current or target customer organizations, including corporate level executives
- Develop a clear strategy to communicate with customers in a timely manner
- Take leads and build relationships that translate into business
- Address relationship problems (credit issues, payment problems, supply outages, etc) in a way that maintains the relationship while maintaining Mansfield Service Partners standards
- Develop and maintain marketing and account plans to identify and monitor opportunities
And Other Responsibilities...
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum One (1) - Two (2) years of Face to Face Sales experience, required
- Experience in the fuel, DEF and/or lubrication industry is desired
- Microsoft Office Suite skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- CRM skills required (Dynamics, Salesforce, etc.)
- Good presentation and formal proposal skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.