At CLA, we create inspired careers!
CLA is growing and seeking to hire an experienced SCCM Sr. Systems Analyst to join our talented Information Technology team. The position offers growth, flexibility and a collaborative work environment.
In this position you should have the following; excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels. Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment. Most important, demonstrate a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Performs as a member of Enterprise Systems Delivery to provide exceptional customer service.
- Provides Planning, Design and Implementation of SCCM technologies in a HA environment.
- Responsible for all facets of SCCM: Application delivery, Configuration\Compliance, Endpoint Protection, Operating System Deployment, Reporting, Updates, User State Migration
- Implements automation and tool creation with PowerShell and other related tools.
- Implements Modern Management solutions: Autopilot, Desktop Analytics, Intune
- Monitors performance and performs maintenance on all delivered applications and systems.
- Analyzes software architecture, develops and executes methods to test applications updates.
- Implements technology in accordance with release/change management procedures.
- Participates in business continuity tests and documentation development.
- Assists with the development and review of operational documentation.
- Assists with technical vendor relationship in support of business lines.
- Identifies operational inefficiencies and leads solutions/resolutions to issues.
- Resolves Level 3 issues and provides technical expertise to IT staff.
- Evaluates, tests, designs, and documents configurations and dependencies for all new hardware or software desktop products using a detailed, consistent, and methodical approach.
- Assists with operational assessments, development and creation of operating initiatives, and aids in development of the technology business plan.
- Utilizes the production readiness process to ensure that thorough testing has been completed, appropriate to the impact of the technology change.
- Participates in 24/7 On-Call Support Rotation.
- 3+ years' administering, configuring, and maintaining SCCM environment (Required)
- 2+ years' with scripting, PowerShell and SCCM, and orchestration (Preferred)
- 1+ year with Intune & Autopilot
- Two-year Degree in Information Technology or equivalent job experience
- Certifications: MCSA, MCSE, or MCTS (Desired)
Equal Opportunity Employer /AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Click to learn about your hiring rights.
Wellness at CLA
To support our CLA family members, we focus on their physical, financial, social, and emotional well-being and offer comprehensive benefit options that include health, dental, vision, 401k and much more.
To view a complete list of benefits click .
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.