YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Production Associate, are to:
- Embrace and demonstrate a safety-first culture at all times;
- Perform daily operations as directed by site leadership;
- Ensure safe and timely delivery of quality supply based on production schedules while maintaining an efficient operation;
- Perform duties in a manner that support overall site Key Metrics to include: Safety; Quality, TIP (total individual volume performance), TOP (total overall volume performance), and cost efficiency;
- Embrace an environment that promotes the building of good working relationships within the site;
- Participate in the execution of HSE (Healt,h Safety and Environmental), Quality Management System (QMS), and One PSS programs and elements; participates in associated networks;
- Contribute to plant operations such as conditioning, packaging, lab operations, warehouse/inventory management/distribution, carryover, etc. as assigned by the site leadership team;
- Participate in field operations such as planting, detasseling, field inspections and mapping, harvest, etc;
- Support compliance with Global Stewardship and Corporate Quality;
- Manage procedures and policies in addition to Crop Level and site specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
- Develops influencing skills through motivation, recognition, leadership, and development;
- Help identify and implement operational improvements, metrics tracking, and best practices as well as participate in related networks for cross sharing.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree;
- Valid Drivers License. To be eligible to drive acompany car, your driving record must meet guidelines based on thecompany's Risk Screening for Hiring Drivers MVR will be reviewed aspart of pre employment screening. Ability to critically think about the business.
- One year experience work-related experience in manufacturing, supply chain, agriculture;
Domestic Relocation may be available for this position.