At CLA we create inspired careers. We recognize that not everyone wants to grow their career in the same way. That's why CLA exists to create opportunities.
CLA, one of the nation's largest public accounting and professional services firm is currently seeking a Senior Workday Engineer to join our internal Enterprise Business Solutions team. CLA is leading the accounting industry transition to Workday, and this is an opportunity to be part of that growth and development from the beginning!
The engineer/developer works with CLA's Enterprise Resource Management team improves and supports business use of Workday and is responsible for configuration and support of Workday Applications that includes developing solutions/enhancements, design, configuration, and maintenance.
As a Sr. Workday Engineer, you will:
- Create, maintain and improve Workday configuration and integrations to other applications using Workday Studio, Workday Cloud Platform/Extend, Prism and other tools.
- Provide technical direction on configuration and new functionality related to Workday.
- Creates and review technical documentation for new and existing processes, policies, and user guides.
- Participate in project teams that are either directly associated with the ERP or that use the information.
- Communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Bea level three application support for CLA's ERP Team.
- Review application updates and compares to business needs for impact on existing configuration and to identify opportunities.
- Provide implementation support, Workday optimization related to business processes, security and data integrity for the applications.
As our ideal candidate, you have:
- 4+ years of experience designing, implementing, or leading ERP, HRIS of financial reporting systems.
- 2+ years of experience with Workday.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in engineering and testing ERP integrations to external vendors or other parties.
- Detail oriented team player who is comfortable with managing confidential information in a professional manner.
- Experience planning, facilitating, documenting and managing business, functional and technical requirements.
- Experienced in Workday configuration, integration and reporting.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click to learn about your hiring rights.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.