Aon has an exciting opportunity for a Health & Benefits Producer!
Empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our industry leading team. You'll have the opportunity to sell Aon's Health, Risk and Retirement services, reporting directly to the Market Sales Leader in Atlanta, GA.
Your Impact As A Health & Benefits Producer
- Identifies, develops and nurtures external demand for Aon offerings, builds opportunity for Aon to win the work.
- Coordinates sales campaign with the prospects team and sells sophisticated services and solutions at C-Suite level.
- Collaborates and cross sells all Aon solutions, and solves enterprise level issues using discovery, data review and awareness of current trends.
- Upholds standards and develops and implements new systems and procedures which have impact on functional area as well as on operations of internal and external prospects.
- May be responsible for coordinating, resourcing and carrying out large projects/programs.
- Frequently collaborates with senior level colleagues and prospects, around between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or prospects and the company.
- Often leads coordinated efforts among members of a project team to ensure results.
- Influences outcomes within broad policies and beyond the scope of the individual role.
- May develop a team or take the lead in influencing a group handling a portfolio of our prospect's business by delegating workflow and providing mentorship to others.
- Applies expertise to build strategic policies and products.
Your Experience And Expertise
- 7 plus years of proven capability in selling Health & Benefits solutions.
- In the absence of insurance sales experience, success selling to the C-suite will also be considered
- Bachelor's degree or applicable experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit .
(NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.