Aon is Hiring an Associate Partner - Rewards Solutions, Executive Compensation
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions in our Rewards Solutions Pracice group supporting the Executive Compensation consulting practice. As an Associate Partner, you will be responsible for managing multiple client engagements, building relationships with senior business leaders to generate revenue, and leading a team of associates and consultants in the delivery of high-quality client solutions. You will also play an important role in developing the technical/consulting skills of our team members, especially in the areas of plan design, plan implementation and compensation governance.
The ideal candidate can sit virtually but near an Aon Office within the United States.
Your Impact As an Associate Partner
- Provide leadership, day-to-day direction, technical training and professional coaching to a team of associates, consultants and senior consultants
- Offer input on staffing needs to meet business demands and guide the recruitment and on-boarding or new team members
- Participate in setting strategy, annual budgets and staffing plans as a member of our regional leadership team
- Share subject matter expertise on technical issues, business development techniques, and/or project management skills with colleagues
Contribution to Sales
- Participate in creating business development strategies
- Identify current and future needs among our client base to pursue new or expanded work
- Lead the development of proposals and sales efforts
- Contribute to the development of innovative client solutions, including new plan design or implementation approaches
- Promote brand awareness by writing articles and presenting at industry events
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- A minimum of 10-15 years of relevant work experience
- Recent compensation consulting experience is required
- Expert knowledge of compensation strategy, design, and implementation issues, including base pay, short- and long-term incentives and equity dilution management
- Strong familiarity with corporate governance policies and trends, especially those related to SEC disclosure, ISS and Glass Lewis
- Demonstrated ability to understand and analyze business problems to identify root cause issues and potential solutions
- Advanced consultative skills, including relationship building, process definition and meeting facilitation
- Advanced project management skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- A Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in a related field
- A master's degree or MBA is not required, but preferred
The salary range for this position is $200,000.00 USD to $250,000.00 USD annually. This salary range is an estimate and the actual salary will vary based on applicant's education, experience, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data. The salary may also be adjusted based on applicant's geographic location.
This position is eligible to participate in one of Aon's annual incentive plans. The amount of the incentive varies and is subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable incentive plan.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon offers a comprehensive package of benefits for full-time and regular part-time colleagues, including, but not limited to: a 401(k) savings plan with employer contributions; an employee stock purchase plan; medical, dental and vision insurance, various types of leaves of absence, paid time off, including sick days and vacation days, short-term disability and optional long-term disability, health savings account, health care and dependent care reimbursement accounts, employee and dependent life insurance and supplemental life and AD&D insurance; optional personal insurance policies, adoption assistance, tuition assistance, commuter benefits, and an employee assistance program that includes free counseling sessions. Eligibility for benefits are governed by the applicable plan documents and policies.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit .
(NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.