Aon is looking for an Associate Partner - Employee Rewards
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting our Employee Rewards group within our Rewards Solutions Practice that is part of our Human Capital Solutions business group.
Your impact as an Associate Partner - Employee Rewards:
People Management and Leadership
- Provide day-to-day direction, technical training and professional coaching to a team of associates, consultants and senior consultants
- Monitor employee performance, including day-to-day feedback, annual performance reviews and pay/promotion recommendations
- Offer input on staffing needs to meet business demands and guide the recruitment and on-boarding or new team members
- Participate in setting strategy, annual budgets and staffing plans as a member of our regional leadership team
- Share subject matter expertise on technical issues, business development techniques, and/or project management skills with colleagues
- Perform Account Executive duties including client interactions and project budget management
- Lead consulting assignments as a work-stream leader on large/complex projects requiring multiple team members - assess client needs, develop materials to lead client design meetings, facilitate meetings, and design and implement solutions
- Interact directly with client contacts to proactively address client needs and resolve client issues in a timely manner
- Assist in the generation of accurate monthly finance reports for clients and company
Contribution to Sales
- Participate in creating business development strategies
- Identify current and future needs among our client base to pursue new or expanded work
- Lead the development of proposals and sales efforts
- Contribute to the development of innovative client solutions, including new plan design or implementation approaches
- Promote brand awareness by writing articles and presenting at industry events
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- A minimum of 10-15 years of relevant work experience
- Recent compensation consulting experience is required
- Expert knowledge of compensation strategy, design, and implementation issues
- Bachelor's degree
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
The salary range for this position is $200,000.00 to $225,000.00 annually. This salary range is an estimate and the actual salary will vary based on applicant's education, experience, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data. The salary may also be adjusted based on applicant's geographic location.
This position is eligible to participate in one of Aon's annual incentive plans. The amount of the incentive varies and is subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable incentive plan.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit .
(NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.