Clean is changing.Today, cleaning is a key contributor to health and safety, and a new clean is emerging, driven by technology and innovation. At Nilfisk we are a driving force in this development and we work as one team with one agenda, supporting each other across an exciting, dynamic organization. Being part of Nilfisk means having the freedom to speak your mind and do what you do best. You will thrive by having a hands-on approach and the drive to bring your great ideas to life. At Nilfisk you can lead, innovate and collaborate for a cleaner future. Are you ready to make a change?
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for responsible Field Service Technicians to work on a full time basis to maintain, troubleshoot and repair Nilfisk products, whilst providing superior service to a diverse of range customers in Perth, Western Australia. Reporting to the National Service Manager, some of the key responsibilities in this busy role include:
- Perform routinemaintenance and service repairson Nilfisk products at customer sites or breakdown locations as directed.
- Carry out routine repairs and maintenance on other affiliated products as required.
- Complete all associated service paperwork accurately and within Nilfisk instructions.
- Liaise with customers and develop service relationships to encourage repeat and new Service business opportunities.
- Manage the quote process, as well as maintaining constant communication with customers on progress of Field Service jobs.
- Present to customers in a professional, clean and tidy manner expressing Nilfisk Core behaviours.
Our successful candidate will possess:
- Trade qualification preferable
- Mechanical Aptitude and experience in Mechanical fundamentals;
- Visible desire and passion for customer service excellence;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to listen and take direction;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously;
- The desire to work cohesively and collaboratively within a team;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; and
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, including moderate reporting skills.
What is on Offer?
You will be part of an organisation with a wealth of experience behind them. In addition to an industry-competitive salary, we offer a friendly and dynamic culture and fantastic benefits to employees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Equal opportunity It is the policy of Nilfisk not to discriminate any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Nilfisk to take action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.