Old National Bank is honored to be named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the 11th consecutive year!
Why Old National?
We are currently paying a sign bonus of $1,500.00 for Relationship Bankers!
Robust benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, a 401k plan with a generous company match and tuition reimbursement allowance
- With over 260 Community Banking locations within our footprint in IN, IL, WI, MN, KY & MI allows our Team Members the opportunity to grow and develop within their career
- At Old National, we believe that by helping our associates balance work life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and a stronger company.
We are looking to hire team members that have a passion for outstanding customer service and the drive to make sure our customers have the best products offered for their needs. Some of the products may include, Mortgage, Investments, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Private Banking, Wealth Management and Commercial. Relationship Bankers are the front line for our customers. You will be the face for customer issue resolutions, maintenance and everyday transactions.
Our Relationship Banker positions gives a wide range of opportunities within its position. We have opportunities for those that are new to banking, all the way to those that are vastly knowledgeable within the banking industry.
There are three levels of Relationship Bankers, depending on banking experience including client service, deposit, and lending experience, Bankers must demonstrate completion of required training programs, licensing or specialized training, and acceptable performance goals to be considered for further advancement. Positions may be based at a specific banking center or be a "Market" position that supports all banking centers in a defined market.
Associate Relationship Banker
- New hires or transfers with less than approximately 12-18 months of deposit and lending experience.
- Requires successful completion of all new hire training and Relationship Banker Learning Path.within defined timeframes.
- Demonstrates ability to handle all transactions, servicing needs and inquiries.
- Must achieve account opening goals, partner referrals, and lending goals along with completing quality Client Financial Profiles.
- Experienced bankers who have successfully completed requirements of Associate Relationship Banker.
- Demonstrates consultative sales skills and strong service levels to build and deepen client relationships.
- Consistently meets or exceeds account opening and lending goals, partner referrals, and quality Client Financial Profiles.
- May manage an assigned client portfolio to handle all consumer banking relationship needs.
- Participates in their community through service in a Community Organization, Not-for-Profit volunteer, Business-Related Networking groups, or similar organizations.
- Completes Relationship Banker Development Program to demonstrate advanced proficiency in role.
Senior Relationship Banker
- Experienced bankers who demonstrate the highest level of consultative sales skills and strong service levels with an assigned portfolio of client relationships and referral partners.
- Consistently exceeds loan, deposit and referral goals and demonstrates operational excellence.
- Demonstrated leadership in banking center, serving as a mentor to others.
- Demonstrated community outreach, serving in leadership roles or having board responsibilities.
- Achieves advanced development/education in specialized areas which may include Small Business Specialist, Consumer Credit Counselor, Financial Education Certification, Licensed Banker (6 & 63), or other approved programs.
Skills and Qualifications for all levels
- High school graduate or equivalent required; Associate's degree or post-secondary classes or degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in retail sales and cash handling experience strongly preferred.
- NMLS registered or ability to obtain NMLS registration
Old National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer focused on fostering an inclusive workplace and committed to hiring a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.
As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an agreement signed by the Head of Talent Acquisition, SVP to fill a specific position.