Primary Objective of Position: Function as the Winnebago motorized and towable events and consumer specialty shows manager and subject matter expert. Act as GNR planning lead as well as lead support for consumer retail shows and owner community events. Travel will be expected, as needed.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Winnebago Grand National Rally planning and execution
- Lead GNR marketing and steering team in the planning of specific areas of the event including assigning and overseeing marketing team members' areas of responsibility.
- Serve as the main point of contact for marketing agencies supporting GNR planning.
- Lead pricing, programming, and activities development.
- Financial processes for events include: determining and coordinating vendors and paying for event services and maintaining the GNR P&L.
- Winnebago Shows and Events Planning/Support
- Maintain overall show calendar each year - for both motorized and towable. Includes maintaining relationships with current show contacts, as well as researching new events.
- Coordinate units for each consumer show, including delivery and pickup, engaging dealership participation, and show support from Community and Product Specialists and Sales teams.
- Serve as point of contact for individual specialty show series and communicate show plan with appropriate marketing, sales, and training team members attending the event.
- Work with the marketing team to coordinate attendance at owner community events to ensure proper support coverage including travel to events as necessary. Coordination of an appropriate RV for travel to the event may also be necessary.
- Assist Shows and Event Specialist in securing proper materials for shows - wind feathers, tents, lifestyle props, signage, and lead capture opportunities.
- Complete necessary requirements as assigned by the show, including securing insurance, dealer assignments, and company listings.
- Oversee budget responsibilities for shows.
Excellent verbal and written communication; passion for event and project management; budgeting and budget tracking; team player; basic MS Office and Winnebago IT systems preferred. Willingness to travel up to 25% based on event needs.
Education & Experience
- Education level preferred: Bachelor's degree preferred
- This position may require travel to other Winnebago locations.