About North Memorial Health
At North Memorial Health, you're part of an inclusive health family that is rooted in our values of relationships, inventiveness, and accountability. Empathy and care are at the heart of North's culture which is designed to actively support each team member's wellbeing and growth. Our strength lies in our diversity, and we embrace the unique contributions and experiences of each person. Together, we empower customers to achieve their best health.
About this position
The Team Member Service Center (TMSC) Supervisor provides structure, guidance and direct oversight to the TMSC team & HR System/Data Specialists. They are responsible for creating, implementing and maintaining best in class HR Service-Call Center processes, systems, workflows and matrixes. The position is responsible for leading, coaching, and developing the TMSC team, while establishing strong working relationships with stakeholders and serving as an escalation point for the TMSC. This position is responsible for assuring unmatched service for our team members and leaders, as TMSC is the first point of contact for all HR services.
What we'll expect from you
* Supervise the daily work of TMSC team; including training, coaching, and motivating team to provide unmatched and timely service to all HR customers.
Interested? Here are our requirements
* Develop training and process documentation; train, monitor inquiry tickets and calls, develop and track team performance to ensure service and quality standards are met.
* Manage incoming inquiries and requests in ServiceNow or common mailboxes; assesses the level of complexity of cases and assigns as appropriate to provide resolution or escalation to the Tier 2 subject matter experts as needed.
* Validate team accurately processes HR transactions in a variety of systems that may include data entry in ServiceNow HR portal, HRIS, Time Management, Expense Management, systems related to new hires, job changes, tuition reimbursement, performance reviews, leave requests, etc.
* Develop and ensure that all SLAs are met and report activity on TMSC scorecard.
* Evaluate phone and intake technology functionality; proactively recommend improvements and implement recommendations as needed.
* Assess HR technology for TMSC; proactively recommend improvements and/or workflow changes to implement recommendations if appropriate.
* Identify opportunities to address common inquiries with existing or new self-service functionalities and/or improved knowledge management system content or case management methodologies.
* Monitor team performance of various office support duties for the HR department that may include maintaining or retrieving on-line or paper files, mail (incoming or external mailings), data entry, new hire file creation, orientation folder preparation or ordering supplies, etc.
* Collaborate with HR partners to ensure proper procedures are created, maintained and followed for team member all employment, job, pay, benefit, leave of absence, etc. transactions.
* Hire, train and retain qualified team members; deliver/address performance feedback, create goals and identify tactical approaches to achieve goals in alignment with department objectives.
* Serve as resource to support special projects that may include area of specialty such as payroll, benefits, leave administration, talent acquisition, performance management, compensation, and/or compliance.
* Accept other duties as assigned to promote the accomplishment of organizational goals. The team member is accountable to maintain skill proficiency, including improvement where deemed necessary, and upgrading any additional or new skills on the appropriate position skills list.
* Ensure compliance with all corporate data administration rules, data security standards, as well as Human Resources policies and procedures. Follow all Team Member Service Center policies, processes, and guidelines.
* Recognizes and complies with legal regulatory, accrediting and procedural requirements related to the area of responsibility.
* Understands and follows principles and standards as outlined in the organization's Code of Conduct.
* Protects patient/employee privacy and only accesses patient/employee related information as needed to perform job duties.
* Reports violations or areas of concern to supervisor or Compliance Officer via established methods of communication.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred; or equivalent years of work experience.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
* 5 or more years of experience working on Customer Service, Call Center or HR Systems or HR supervisory role.
* Human Resources transactional processing
* Working knowledge of Human Resources Service-Call Center operations
* Strong customer service orientation
* Strong communication and listening skills to be able to deliver unmatched customer service with respect to customer diversity
* Ability to deal effectively with dissatisfied customers with patience, professionalism, and compassion
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* General computer knowledge, including MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Ability to deal with ambiguity and change and multiple customer requests in a timely manner
* Strong attention to detail
* Familiarity with the healthcare industry, and associated roles, rules, and regulations, preferred
* Excellent communication skills for written, interpersonal, small-group, and presentation deliveries
Licensure/Certification(s) Mandatory where Applicable
Hours per two week pay period: 80
Shift: Days 8 hours
Weekend Requirement: None
Work Group: Non Contract
Call Requirement: None
Remote or On-site: Hybrid On-site
FLSA Status: Exempt