About North Memorial Health
At North Memorial Health, you're part of an inclusive health family that is rooted in our values of relationships, inventiveness, and accountability. Empathy and care are at the heart of North's culture which is designed to actively support each team member's wellbeing and growth. Our strength lies in our diversity, and we embrace the unique contributions and experiences of each person. Together, we empower customers to achieve their best health.
About this position
Support the maintenance and ongoing administration of all HR systems, ensuring accuracy of system tables and HR information. Ensuring the accuracy of HR information entered into the system and testing new features of the system as they are implemented to verify accuracy of HR procedures. Develop data integrity protocols and security controls between all HR systems.
Act as an internal adviser regarding the use of workforce data. Design, build, and test system data, reports, alerts or dashboards. Process and maintain periodic reports of employee record data and develop reports. Preparing statistical summaries and special reports from HR systems involving employee records. Recommend and implement policies on reporting standards and offer technical solutions to gain process efficiency and improve data integrity.
Create and maintain process documents. Conduct end user training on reporting tools.
What we'll expect from you
* Performs day-to-day system maintenance and functionality.
Interested? Here are our requirements
* Triages all HR Systems service inquiries; i.e. access issues, new report requests, etc.
* Supports creation and production of a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools and is a resource to HR, Finance, department managers and others involved in the reporting process.
* Manages report library to ensure most accurate reports are available to end users and retires old reports.
* Produces scorecards and data metrics from all HR systems.
* Ensures all compliance and regulatory reporting are filed accurately and timely.
* Provides support, knowledge and functional assistance to end users and other team members for ongoing administration of HR systems and reports.
* Manages data integrity of all HR systems; conducts audits, implements data controls, creates and trains users on data integrity processes.
* Monitors and ensures all internal and external data interfaces are functioning at optimal levels.
* Accepts other duties as assigned to promote the accomplishment of organization goals.
* The team member is accountable to demonstrate proficiency for the skills outlined in the appropriate position skills list.
* The team member is accountable to maintain skill proficiency, including improvement where deemed necessary, and upgrading any additional or new skills on the appropriate position skills list.
* Ensure compliance with all corporate data administration rules, data security standards, as well as Human Resources policies and procedures. Follow all company payroll policies, processes, and guidelines.
* Recognizes and complies with legal regulatory, accrediting and procedural requirements related to the area of responsibility.
* Understands and follows principles and standards as outlined in the organization's Code of Conduct.
* Protects patient/employee privacy and only accesses patient/employee related information as needed to perform job duties.
* Reports violations or areas of concern to supervisor or Compliance Officer via established methods of communication.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred; or equivalent years of work experience.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
* Minimum three years HR systems experience with an emphasis on customer service and data management.
* Demonstrates analytical thinking, organization, and collaborative team building skills.
* Able to work independently with ability to assess and appropriately escalate issues as needed
* Proficient in the use of payroll, time keeping, and human resource information databases and technology.
* Proficient in the use of PC applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Demonstrates general knowledge of database query and database report writing functions
* Demonstrates knowledge of human resource and payroll principles, payroll processes, wage and hour law and related accounting principles. & Data
* Demonstrates process analysis skills required to understand and assess multiple interactive pay systems.
* Able to interpret technical programming support documentation.
* Demonstrates the ability to communicate verbally and in writing at levels appropriate to the target audience
* Strong attention to detail
Licensure/Certification(s) Mandatory where Applicable
Hours per two week pay period: 80
Shift: Days 8 hours
Weekend Requirement: None
Work Group: Non Contract
Call Requirement: None
Remote or On-site: Hybrid Remote
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt