Recovery Access Coordinator
Location: Resource Center in New Brighton, MN
Hours: 12 pm -8:30 pm Monday - Friday; 8:00am-4:30pm Saturday-Sunday (as assigned for weekend rotation). Hours subject to change per business needs.
Meridian Behavioral Health LLC is a leader in behavioral health care and addiction recovery services, with a network of addiction treatment centers in Minnesota. We are currently seeking a Recovery Access Coordinator to join our team at the Resource Center in New Brighton.
- Provide excellent telephonic customer service while driving daily goals
- Assess the caller's needs and appropriately prioritize and handle each call with the intent to convert each call into a new patient.
- Effectively present MBH programs, services, and process for admission
- Obtain demographic, referral, clinical and financial information from callers
- Complete online and telephonic funding verification/eligibility
- Provide financial counseling for callers
- Maintain communication with callers as needed, follow-up as needed
- Work closely with staff members of many different departments and locations
- Communicate necessary referral source follow-up to marketing staff
- Provide phone intervention and crisis assistance as needed
- Assist marketing staff with public relation activities and publications as needed
- Aide in coordinating and setting admissions with on-site staff
- Assume other duties and responsibilities when necessary
- A minimum of one year experience in the field of mental and chemical health, including crisis response is preferred
- A minimum of one year of experience in behavioral health intake and/or admissions is preferred.
- Knowledge of behavioral health pre-certification and managed care systems access preferred.
- A minimum of two years of freedom from chemical abuse problems is required.
- Competitive pay
- 20 days of paid-time-off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance + HSA/FSA
- 401(k) - ROTH and traditional options
- Career path opportunities
- Discount with Verizon cell phone plans
- Tuition reimbursement and discounted tuition at select colleges
- A job with a sense of purpose as you help people on their path to recovery
We owe our success to the passion, commitment and expertise of our staff. Many have been through our program personally and know what it takes to get back on that road to recovery - and stay there. Our licensed and experienced staff takes the role of coach/teacher, providing support and encouragement from the heart.
Come join us and see the difference you'll make!
Meridian Behavioral Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics.
Team Player - Works well as a member of a group
Enthusiastic - Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented - Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Growth Opportunities - Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Self-Starter - Inspired to perform without outside help
Ability to Make an Impact - Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)