YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Senior Assistant Manager Net Revenue Management Effectiveness, are to:
- Conduct detailed analyses across Net Revenue Management (NRM) levers, including analysis of company/competitor pricing, product offerings, mix management, promotion and trade terms management, in partnership with brand teams;
- Manage and prepare large amounts of data (including point-of-sale/tradeplans/financial data), build models and distil actionable insights;
- Create and deliver effective presentations to communicate insights andrecommendations to counterparts and senior leaders;
- Coordinate, manage and track performance of NRM and trade goals andassist in implementation of NRM and trade initiatives;
- Develop capabilities and knowledge of NRM and trade methodologies,analyses and outputs, and influence customization of global NRMdashboards;
- Leverage AL's Enterprise Data Management capabilities to automate NRM;
- Partner with AL's Enterprise Business Intelligence team to democratize NRM analytics through the AL Total Insights Platform;
- Develop rigor in the application of NRM methodologies and standards;
- Be a data steward for integrated NRM data assets, and own NRM dataMonetization;
- Utilize data in new and unique ways, penetrating beneath the numbers tobring strategic focus, raise questions and best position, grow anddevelop CH products/businesses;
Role Model BCH Leadership Behaviors: Our ONE TEAM leaders are consumer focused and demonstrate deep business acumen and learning agility. They drive results through both personal and organizational accountability and are not afraid to challenge the status quo. They empower others, provide transparent communication, and deliver honest feedback for continued growth and development.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our life values, more specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics or related quantitative field required, plus 4 year's experience working with pricing, promotion and financial data or MBA plus 2 yea'rs experience working with pricing, promotion and financial data;
- Experience with syndicated data (such as IRI or Nielsen) in a Consumer Product Goods/Over the Counter (CPG/OTC) category required;
- Strong analytical background with demonstrated ability to provide actionable recommendations;
- Ability to manage and drive complex analytics, including manipulation of large amounts of data;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills, with ability to influence key stakeholder;
- Strong sense of autonomy and drive, entrepreneurial mindset and "can do" attitude.
Fit to Win competencies:
- Builds effective teams, cultivates innovation,learning and change agility, customer focus, action oriented/drivesresults, collaborates globally and locally, plans & aligns, drivesstakeholder engagement, effectively manages suppliers.
Fit to Win skills Financial acumen:
- Excellent financial management skills to critically assess strategic goals and cost investments versus results;
- Ability to streamline operational processes;
- Experience in promotion effectiveness and continual improvement on Return on Investments (ROI's);
- Understand the customer and the marketplace;
- Exceptional knowledge of retailer landscape and how to impact the total market;
- Understand the impact of individual decisions to Bayer's total business and relevant long term implications;
- Sales experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Able to deliver clear and concise presentations, actionable direction and work well within a matrixed team environment.
- Proven success with one-on-one customer negotiations;
- Proven ability to develop win-win solutions to complex situations;
- Superior problem solving and critical thinking skills demonstrated through multi-task problem solving and practical judgment.
- Robust analytical capabilities across a variety of data sources and platforms with ability to execute sales planning activities;
- Advanced computer literacy skill required, specifically MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- SQL programming skills preferred;
- Sales strategy/operations experience preferred.