To quick apply text EASjobs to 25000 and get scheduled for an interview today!
We are looking for a Line Maintenance Technician to join our 2nd Shift team at E. A. Sween.
The Line Maintenance Technician is an advanced level position that requires support of all production equipment and production lines. This role is in a fast-paced food manufacturing facility that is making entry into automatizing its production processes.
E.A. Sween is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Duties will include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Provide training and assistance to Line Technicians on all production equipment, participate in active knowledge sharing.
- Provide back up support for Production Support Technician including equipment set-up/teardown and change overs as necessary.
- Ability to work with outside vendors to improve current processes or find future process improvements
- Display an advanced understanding and aptitude of mechanical processes and procedures while troubleshooting equipment
- Display an advanced understanding and aptitude of pneumatic processes and procedures while troubleshooting equipment.
- Ability to read schematics and interpret circuits design and component functions within the circuit
- Help to build the PM procedures for all production equipment.
- Complete Work Orders in CMMS for all work performed in a timely fashion.
- Use Redzone at a high level to communicate with fellow co-workers and cross functional teams
- Must maintain good attendance, GMP and Safety records
- Understand your responsibility in protecting the safety and quality of our food through proper GMPs
- Lead internal projects designed at reducing manual labor processes
- Take an active role in new equipment design/install projects
- Work with other departments to ensure repairs are completed on timely basis
- Have good communication skills
- Be proficient at Microsoft Word, Google Drive and Outlook
- Ability to manage time and workload efficiently and independently
- Highly proficient at electrical troubleshooting and logic processes
- High level understanding of pneumatic components and circuit design
- Maintenance activities are conducted in a food safety certified environment so previous food experience is strongly preferred.
- Must have used a CMMS or similar process in the past for all Work Orders.
- Five years previous Maintenance Technician experience or two years' maintenance experience and a completion of a technical degree/certification.
- Must submit and receive satisfactory results on criminal background check.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- >40% of shift spent in refrigerated production rooms under 50F
- Some overtime is expected in the role
- Ability to life >75Lbs. on occasion
To keep our employees and guests safe, we have implemented temperature/visual screening upon entry, have face masks available upon request and are sanitizing work stations daily.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
E.A. Sween Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/Veteran/Disability