Employee Type:Full time
Location:WI Green Bay Willowbrook
Job Type:Finance Credit & Collection
Job Posting Title:Order to Cash Analyst
The Order to Cash Analyst supports internal TreeHouse stakeholders and our global business services team as a subject matter expert and escalation point for processes related to Deduction Management, Trade Promotions, Broker Commissions, Credit Management, Collection Management, and/or Cash Application. Data analysis is used to identify issues and risks, determine the root cause, and facilitate discussions with internal and external customers to resolve. The Analyst participates in audit, compliance with internal controls, month end related tasks, and oversight of accuracy and process adherence. This individual will provide appropriate assistance to achieve departmental key performance indicators. Reports to Manager, Order to Cash.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Cross train with other Order to Cash (OTC) members on end to end processes to be a subject matter expert for all OTC related functions. Work may consist of the following:
- Support the global business services offshore team as an escalation point to resolve issues.
- Perform OTC related tasks that require analysis, audit, compliance to policy and delegation of authority, and decision making such as reconciliations, AR monetization, payment terms updates, certain master data related changes, military roll up processes, reserve analysis, reclassifications, credit limit analysis, blocked order review, and root cause analysis.
- Track and resolve robotic process automation (RPA BOT) performance issues.
- Assist leadership with strategy creation and implementation.
- Collaborate with the Associate Financial Analyst for data analysis, reporting, and KPI related tasks. Use the results of the analysis to lead discussions about risk or root cause to resolve business problems.
- Support OTC functions related to acquisitions and divestitures.
- Training of Order to Cash team members
- Monthly / Quarterly close activities, reporting, reconciliations, and analysis
- Periodic SOX/SAP testing
- Focus on process improvement
- Ensure desktop procedures are maintained and updated in a timely manner
- Projects as assigned
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working within an order to cash function, such as accounts receivable, credit, collections, cash application, trade promotions or broker commissions
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) experience preferred
- Flexibility to navigate cross functional, multi-cultural work environment
- Demonstrates strong financial analytical skills
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems; apply sound judgement
- Excellent communication, written and oral, for effective interaction with all levels of company
- Microsoft Office experience. (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- SAP experience (preferred)
TreeHouse Use Only: #IND1