Director, Media and Entertainment Platforms
Who we are:
Ipsos Media and Entertainment Platforms is a business line within the Ipsos Group, a leading global survey-based market research company with offices in over 90 countries. Our clients include leading media and content-led platforms, social led platforms, gaming and digital services. Ipsos' Media and Entertainment Platforms division is focused on helping our clients cut through the clutter and strengthen brand identity, develop high quality content, and maximize IP value through strong storytelling and insights backed by data.
Members of the Ipsos Media and Entertainment Platforms team have a passion for the trends and future of media and entertainment. We are experts in audiences, who they are, how they make choices for content and platforms, and how clients can engage and monetize them.
About this position:
We are looking for an experienced researcher and leader to work on ad-hoc and/or tracking research projects. The role brings together operational excellence with subject matter expertise to provide our client with data to support marketing efforts, understand their key audiences and help their clients get insights in how consumers use tech platforms in their shopping journeys.
In this role, you will lead projects from end-to-end, including leading and supporting the internal team through all project phases (including design/methodology, questionnaire development, fieldwork, analytics/insights). You will directly engage with clients, representing Ipsos and the account in client calls and email communications.
* Manage and oversee quantitative ad-hoc research projects focused on a variety of topics including - but not limited to - audience segmentation, platform ad effectiveness, purchase journey and product optimization.
* Lead these research projects through all phases, including client kickoffs, survey design, questionnaire development, fieldwork, data analysis, and reporting.
* Oversee and guide junior researchers helping the team deliver quality insights and achieving professional growth.
* Serve as a liaison between Data Science and our clients by partnering with our data scientists to develop analytic frameworks that achieve our clients' insights needs.
* Interpret data and analytics into clear, digestible, and actionable strategic insights through visual and insightful storytelling
* Develop a strong relationship with our clients, allowing you to serve as a trusted research partner.
* Excellent client and relationship management.
* Experience managing a variety of custom research. (7+ years on vendor side)
* Ability to work well under pressure and juggle multiple deadlines.
* High comfort level with data visualization and creating presentations.
* Experience writing proposals and designing research based on vague rfps.
* Ability to manage junior employees, including organization of the workflow and project management.
* Familiarity with how to read/interpret, report on, and explain advanced analytics.
* Strong research operations background.
Ipsos' Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Ipsos recognizes the necessity of building an inclusive culture that values each employee's individuality and diverse perspectives. For more than 40 years, our mission has been to generate and analyze data about society, markets, brands, and behaviors to provide our clients with the insights that elevate their understanding of the world. This could not be fulfilled without Ipsos' diverse employees who compile and analyze this data-they are the essence of who we are and what we do. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, creating an environment that promotes inclusion, and allowing employees from all walks of life to flourish. Ipsos encourages our employees to act in a respectful and responsible manner, in line with codes of best practices concerning diversity and inclusion, human rights, equality, and civility for every individual. Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.