Bally Sports North is seeking a Marketing & Communications Intern! Bally Sports North reaches more than 2 million homes throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa and North and South Dakota and telecasts nearly 2,600 hours of locally produced programming per year.
- Undergraduate student pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, sports management or related field
- Schedule that allows student to work 15-20 hours/week in the office
- Office Location: 800 LaSalle Ave, Suite 200 | Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Flexibility that allows student to work station events
- Events are typically at off-site locations, in the evenings and/or on weekends
- Support network marketing plans including ideation and scheduling on-air and off-channel promotions
- Support on-air promotions by assisting with promo planning, commissioning, and traffic
- Contribute to promotional/marketing and sales recaps for partners, clients, and teams
- Assist with the management of premium inventory
- Contribute to planning and execution of network activations/events
- Contribute to marketing initiatives/tune-in planning and execution on social media.
- Introduction to other network departments such as digital/social media, programming, production, and ad sales
- Assist with partner/team research for various network partner/team projects
- The marketing/communications departments are responsible for supporting partnerships with eight professional sports teams and leading a team tasked with developing communication and marketing strategies that help advance the network's production, PR, sales and community efforts. These strategies include media relations, events, on-air campaign development, digital and social media outreach as well as community relations.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.