YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Director Consumer Activation Strategy, are to:
- Be responsible for developing and implementing branded consumer awareness campaigns;
- Be responsible for optimizing and managing consumer disease state education initiatives, including efforts to address disparities in diagnosis and treatment;
- Drive consumer focused market research efforts;
- Be responsible for developing patient support resources including CRM program and coordinating with essential functions like Access and Patient Support Services, as well as external vendors;
- Be responsible for medical, regulatory, legal review of consumer materials and development of OPDP submissions, and build relationships with key contacts in each of these areas;
WHO YOU ARE
YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT PATIENT MARKETING! Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our life values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of consumer marketing including TV/Digital direct to consumer experience;
- At least 3 years healthcare marketing experience;
- Experience working through the Medical/Legal/Regulatory review process;
- Ability to lead and influence key stakeholders on the overall marketing strategy and execution.
- Advanced degree;
- Diabetes or cardiovascular or kidney disease experience;
- Launch experience.