Employee Type:Full time
Location:IL Oak Brook
Job Type:Supply Chain Management
Job Posting Title:External Manufacturing Analyst - Co-manufacturing
TreeHouse Foods operates a global supply chain that produces, distributes and sells products across a complex network of company owned facilities, third party logistics partners, co-packers, co-manufacturers and suppliers to support $4B in revenue.
The External Manufacturing Analyst will support the External Manufacturing Managers and Director in executing routine tasks. This person will play a key support role within our external manufacturing relationships and in the development and implementation of key commercialization activities.
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to TreeHouse Foods' enterprise strategy by delivering shareholder value through Commercial and Operational Excellence.
- Collaborate with S&OP and external manufacturing locations to investigate invoice discrepancies and assist in resolving issues
- Collaborate with external manufacturing locations, Ex-man Managers, and Finance to set-up, update, and maintain material costs in ERP systems (SAP, LX, etc.)
- Develop, maintain and audit product costing templates (cost cards)
- Assist with commercialization of new vendors, items, contracts, pricing
- Ensures inventory cycle counts of TreeHouse owned materials at external locations are completed and necessary reconciliations occur
- Department lead for quarterly slow moving / obsolete inventory management process (SLOBS)
- Liaison with Finance for AOP budgeting process
- Initiate PO's to suppliers (samples, packaging write-offs, equipment, etc.) as required the duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list of all tasks
- Additional tasks and duties may be assigned from time to time
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- 3-5 years previous experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Exposure and understanding of Supply Chain and other business disciplines (supply planning, procurement, operations, logistics, etc.)
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently (well organized)
- Strong problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess continuous improvement mindset
- Proficient to Expert with SAP (required)
- Experience with LX would be a plus.
- Strong computer skills with heavy data manipulation focus (i.e. Excel)
Travel Requirements: Ability to travel (Less than 10%)
TreeHouse Use Only: #IND1