To oversee the producer contracting and appointment process for HAP through the State of Michigan.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the processing, and compliance validation of the producer and agency appointment process. Process incoming applications and request producer appointment with HAP through the State of Michigan for HAP and Alliance Health & Life.
- Update processes and documentation to keep HAP compliance with ACA and CMS regulations and guidelines.
- Provide customer service for the producer community by responding to their inquiries and requests, regarding contracting, BAA, E&O, W-9 and marketplace concerns.
- Oversee documentation updates of the contracting process with compliance and legal, working directly with leaders of both areas to ensure compliance.
- Oversee agency book of business and agency acquisitions transfers. Responsible for representing the Producer Relations Department as it pertains to process updates and producer related updates including producer additions, transfers, terminations, and GA channels.
- Responsible for the collection and oversight for the FFM certifications.
- Process notifications from the State of Michigan and HAP Legal Department regarding producer and agency licensing issues, take appropriate action, and communicate with producers accordingly.
- Responsible for producer files, BAA, E&O and compliance audits, etc.
- Responsible for contract, BAA and other producer mailings as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Business or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of recent sales or service support experience including public contact with the producer industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Decision making capabilities.
- Ability to collect and organize material for reports.
- Ability to be discreet with confidential material.
- Pleasant telephone skills and a non-abrasive but confident attitude in dealing with Management and professional staff, support staff and producer industry.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Considerable knowledge of new business sales, service and implementation procedures.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Sales Logix, Salesforce, Facets and Power Point.