Beaudry Oil & Propane is currently looking for a Service Technician to serve as an integral part of our organization by providing safe and reliable service to our customers’ propane and/or fuel systems.
Beaudry Oil & Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA plans, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, and a 401(k) with company match after first year of employment.
• Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair propane and/or fuel systems.
• Maintain the service vehicle which includes reviewing the maintenance record, performing pre- and post-trip inspections and reporting all vehicle conditions requiring attention for continued safe operation and proper vehicle maintenance
• Deliver propane and/or fuel as required in a safe and efficient manner by following proper loading and unloading procedures
• Provide superior customer service and strive to achieve zero service related customer complaints
• Bill customers for services rendered and account for funds and inventory which includes operating a handheld terminal, maintaining a trip report and documenting system testing and related information
• Ability to lift 50 to 75 lbs.
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Willingness to work outside in all weather conditions
Commercial Drivers License Class B CDL license with hazmat and tanker endorsement preferred.
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed. Beaudry Oil is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.