What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Senior Product Manager, Gaming - 155203
The Radeon Senior Product Manager will own and drive the planning and execution of Gaming GPU products across Desktop and Mobile segments. This is a highly inter-disciplinary role. Success in the role requires strong leadership skills to lead the product definition, planning, positioning, and launch. You will engage with HW and SW engineering, Marketing, Operations, Sales, and PR to bring to market sophisticated, class-leading products and technologies.
We are seeking a dynamic team member with the ability to collaborate and influence across multiple levels both inside and outside of AMD, previous experience leading teams preferred. Additionally, this person will possess strong analytical and presentation abilities. Also, seeking someone who is capable of translating gaming product knowledge into stimulus and inspirational results!
* Collect and articulate customer/end-user/market feedback and requirements
* Engage and collaborate with key engineering and business partners, gaming domain specialists
* Translate their feedback to product requirements, specifications, critical metrics
* Drive the strategy, execution and GTM plans for GPU products
* Create collateral and analyses to support the positioning and launch of said GPU products
* Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and PR to drive a successful launch, and evangelize Radeon products and technologies
* Good understanding of the B2B and B2C business models
* Hands-on experience analyzing, building and communicating business cases
* Strong self-starter who takes initiative and can work in and through high-pressure environments
* PC DIYer or Gamer strongly preferred
* Outstanding communication skills to convey concepts and recommendations
* Previous experience working with Media and Customers
* BS/MS Engineering (ECE, CS) or suitable equivalent, MBA preferred
* Validated experience in the Semiconductor/Technology industry with Technical and/or Business experience; direct Product Management experience strongly preferred
Location: Austin, TX., Santa Clara, CA., or Markham (Toronoto Area) Canada or remote possible
Requisition Number: 155203
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Business Marketing
Benefits offered are described .
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click for more information.