Title: Associate Business Development Representative
ERP / Cloud Sales (Software)
Location: Dallas, TX
The Business Development Representative is responsible for generating leads for our inside and outside sales teams. Along with building new business for Infor, BDR's also can nurture our existing customer base and drive additional revenue. They play an integral role in helping our customers increase efficiency throughout their organizations. BDR's will get additional insight into our sales cycle, forecasting tools, and sales methodologies - this role is a great way to jump start a career in sales.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
* Connect with Infor customers and prospects, generating leads for our inside and field sales teams
* Build new business for Infor and nurture our existing customer base to uncover additional revenue opportunities
* Cross sell or upselling activities based on your territory, go to market specific to Infor's portfolio
* Advanced prospecting within your target market - identification and multi-channel persona-based engagement with our buyers through the phone, email, and social media
* Opportunity qualification and handover to the sales organization. BDR ownership of the opportunity until the handover takes place and validation of the business case in the CRM
* Tight alignment with the Marketing & Sales organizations to build the value proposition and be relevant to our prospects and customers. Feedback loop on what works, and market intelligence gathered every day from our buyers
* Achieving your daily KPIs to build a sustainable pipeline and focus on quality. Quantity is nothing without quality!
What You Will Need:
* 4 Year College Degree
* Strong Interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills at all levels
* Time organizational skills
* Strong knowledge of MS Office applications
What Will Put You Ahead?
* Excellent phone-based sales experience strongly preferred
* Previous sales experience
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies-such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration-we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called (MBM). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: