Proposal Specialist (042206)
SRF has an immediate opening for a creative, energetic, and collaborative individual to join our Marketing and Communications team in our Minneapolis headquarters. SRF's communications team works with company leaders across our diverse service areas in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing priorities. Our ideal candidate will excel at effectively communicating strategic information while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Lead new business pursuits, including writing, editing, and development of proposals and qualifications for a variety of services and business sectors
- Work with technical staff and leadership to create thoughtful, high-impact, and engaging proposal and promotional materials that highlight SRF's depth of experience, expertise, and creativity
- Create compelling messages that convey the company's strengths as differentiators
- As part of the pursuit/proposal process, create and/or edit informative, engaging presentations that provide meaningful and energetic visual backdrops for interview teams
- Maintain internal systems for information management related to people and projects (resumes and project sheets), pursuits, and promotional activity
- Contribute to both internal and external communications campaigns
- Monitor websites for new business opportunities
- Responsible for updating and creating marketing collateral materials
- Collaborate with other Marketing team staff and partner on projects as needed
- Proven experience developing responses to requests for proposals/qualifications (RFP/Qs)
- Organized and detail-oriented, with exceptional prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, or other desktop publishing programs. Experience with social media is a plus
- Ability to work effectively within a group, as well as independently, and enjoy working with different personality styles and management levels. Will work with staff in person and across geographies
- Thrive in a deadline-driven environment
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary degree in communications, technical writing, journalism, public relations, marketing, English, or a similar degree (equivalent level of experience will be considered)
- Five or more years of experience working in architecture/engineering/construction or other professional services industry is preferred. Internships may qualify as experience
To apply, complete our online application and submit a letter of interest and resume. Writing samples are also desired.
At SRF, our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100% ESOP company, you can share in the company's growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for your retirement. We provide our team with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, hybrid work schedule, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
SRF is an Equal Opportunity Employer