Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity working with a leading provider of Medical Equipment in the United States? Are you interested in an entry level role in the medical equipment field? Are you customer service oriented? Would you enjoy positive interactions with hospital staff and patients in the healthcare setting? Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a self-driven associate to join our team. In this position you will play a key role in working with new and existing healthcare clients to provide exceptional service and support, consistent with company culture and customer expectations. Successful candidates are positive, energetic, adaptable, problem solvers, who enjoy assisting customers. If this fits your profile, we definitely want to hear from you. Contact us today!
About this Position: Freedom Medical’s Bed Management Technician, (BMT) is responsible for all daily processes of managing and maintaining the inventory of bed frames and specialty bed surfaces in an acute care facility. The BMT will be responsible for the distribution of bed and mattress equipment within the facility, retrieval of the equipment once discontinued from patient use, and proper cleaning and operational performance testing of equipment to ensure readiness for the next patient need. The BMT will also be responsible for tracking bed equipment through use of Freedom Medical’s equipment tracking system and mobile application. This position is part of a comprehensive on-site Asset Management program at North Memorial Hospital in Robbinsdale, MN. It is Freedom Medical Policy that all new employees must be fully vaccinated upon hire. A Covid-19 Vaccination Record Card must be presented to Freedom’s hiring manager and HR Department, by the potential candidate prior, to their start date.
· Ability to provide high levels of customer service
· Be comfortable working in patient care settings
· Deliver and pickup equipment from patient care units in a timely fashion
· Perform routine equipment rounds within the facility
· Thoroughly clean and perform basic functional tests on Freedom Medical owned equipment within the facility
· Aptitude to become patient care equipment subject matter expert
· Process all delivery and pickup paperwork timely
· Documents all equipment incidents in occurrence with both Freedom Medical’s and customer policies
· Projects high degree of professionalism and is customer focused
· The understanding of basic computer functions
· Have a high school diploma or equivalent
· Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. & push/pull hospital bed on wheels, to stand for long periods of time, squat, kneel and bend frequently, manual dexterity for operating tools
· Valid State Driver’s License
· Maintains a clean and organized work setting
· Follow all company policies and procedures. *
Must be at least 18 years of age, have reliable transportation to and from work, high school graduate or equivalent, and pass a background check*
This position is ideal for someone who is:
· Customer Service Oriented
· Enjoys having their input put into action
· Good with balancing multiple tasks at one time
· Detail Orientated
· Eager to progress their career in the Medical Field
This a full time position with the possibility of overtime hours. Company uniform and footwear are provided.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-Time positions available
Pay: $20.00 + per hour. Depending upon experience.
Freedom Medical follow all CDC guidelines concerning PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), Hand Hygiene, Physical Distancing, and Sanitation Procedures. Freedom has a biweekly informational communication re-enforcing leaderships focus on safety.