Position Summary Details
The Food Server performs a variety of tasks in preparing, transporting, and serving food to patients, staff, and visitors.
- Sets up workstation in a timely manner and restocks supplies and equipment as necessary.
- Use proper chemicals and temperatures in sanitizing trays, dishes, utensils and equipment.
- Responsible for washing and transporting dishes to service area for use.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 6 months in food service
- Customer Service Experience
- 1 yr of similar work experience
ABM is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)