Mortenson's success is not a matter of luck; it's a result of our ingenuity, expertise, and exceptional people coupled with our unparalleled focus on customer service.
Our foundation and culture are based upon our values of trust, safety, teamwork, responsibility, service and stewardship. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to build structures and facilities for the advancement of modern society and a mission to create an exceptional customer experience. Mortenson has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work.
It all starts with our extraordinary people and collaborative teams. Mortenson has been voted a "best place to work" over 40 times since 2002...
The Big Picture:
Mortenson is looking for a Senior HRIS Analyst to analyze HR processes and other data processing workflows to support and improve HR systems. Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review HR system capabilities, workflow, and limitations.
What will you be doing?
- Partner with HR Service Center, IT, Learning and Development and Talent Management to train, troubleshoot and receive enhancement requests
- Create documentation and training supporting system or process change
- Support reporting and metrics
- Process ad hoc queries to support HR leadership
- Work with IT to gather requirements for advanced reports and analytics
Support stabilization and ongoing production of technical solutions including annual patches
Support quality assurance, creation of test scripts and testing execution
Ensure compliance with stabilization requirements
Develop and support mass load requests for large volume changes
Audit and provide compliance support to ensure data quality and integrity in HR systems
Support Oracle Security for system access
- Perform data audits
- Grant permissions for existing security groups
Support Talent Management configuration in Oracle Cloud
Support Learning and Development configuration in SumTotal
Support third party vendor integrations
- Ensure quality results on projects and enhancements
- Ensure compliance with stabilization requirements
KEY SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Strong communication and organization skills with some experience in project management
- Strong teamwork orientation, initiative, communication, problem-solving, and leadership skills
- Detail orientation sufficient to organize and manage multiple project tasks
- Possess basic understanding of employment law and generally accepted business practices
- Proven positive and professional attitude, and strong customer service skills
- Proven ability to apply analytical techniques HR Data, as well as obtain, verify and evaluate general and statistical information
- Proven ability to work analytically and creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adjust to multiple tasks and demands and constantly shifting priorities under tight deadlines and time constraints
- Ability to interpret and communicate Mortenson policies
- Understanding of SQL server database structures and reporting service
How will you succeed?
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years HRIS administration and analysis
- Experience in one or more core HR or Talent Management practices (Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Performance Management, Talent Acquisition, Career Development, Recruiting, Learning)
- Experience working with ERP HR systems (e.g.- Oracle, PeopleSoft, Workday, SAP)
- Strong Excel skills with proficiency in MS Office - Word, Access, PowerPoint
- Mortenson is an EEO/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer
- Visa sponsorship not available for this position
Mortenson is an EOE/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer.
**No Agency e-mails, calls or solicitations accepted**