2nd Shift: Monday-Friday, 2:00pm-10:00pm
$500 hiring bonus paid out after 90 days of full-time employment
Nilfisk offers competitive benefits and pay starting at $20.43 per hour on second shift. This is a Union position. Step increases in pay are based on your duration in the role.
- Assembly of industrial machines per manual
- Use of various tools to accurately assemble, solder, clean, inspect and test product and subassemblies
- Follow all safety procedures and practices
- Follow all quality procedures and meet quality standards
- Follow and improve manufacturing area processes
- Participate in manufacturing process improvement teams
- Document production records and statistics as directed
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Able to read, understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Able to work independently as well as a team player
Join Nilfisk today and help us build the way to a cleaner future!
Let's create a cleaner future together
Clean is changing. Today, cleaning is a key contributor to health and safety, and a new clean is emerging, driven by technology and innovation. At Nilfisk we are a driving force in this development, and we work as one team with one agenda, supporting each other across an exciting, dynamic organization. Being part of Nilfisk means having the freedom to speak your mind and do what you do best. You will thrive by having a hands-on approach and the drive to bring your great ideas to life. At Nilfisk you can lead, innovate and collaborate for a cleaner future. Are you ready to make a change?
Any job offer will be contingent upon proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Nilfisk will evaluate any legitimate requests for medical or religious accommodation.
Nilfisk, Inc., is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Equal opportunity It is the policy of Nilfisk not to discriminate any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Nilfisk to take action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.