PURPOSE: As the Website Marketing Manager, you will maintain and create content, ensure websites are optimized for SEO and SEM performance and align with the broader organizational goals. In this role, you will also focus on strategy, overseeing website operation, messaging, design, development, QA, bug fixing, and site maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the primary contact for website and app projects across Mall of America and Nickelodeon Universe
- Partner with internal teams, create landing pages and content to support greater marketing campaigns.
- Improve website QA processes and provide regular project updates.
- Develop and update regular reports to identify successes and areas for improvement and optimization.
- Audit website content and performance on a weekly basis for branding and web best practices
- Create and implement SEO strategy across digital channels.
- Support ongoing digital marketing initiatives as needed.
- Integrate new content and digital programs across digital websites and apps.
PREFERRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- A degree in Digital Marketing, Communication, or related qualification.
- 5+ years of experience with SEO, SEM or website marketing.
- Experience working within a website CMS (Drupal).
- Demonstrated ability to use basic HTML and CSS.
- Google Analytics certification and proficient with Google Tag Manager
- Working knowledge of website best practices and ecommerce optimization
- Ability to research, plan, organize, lead, and implement new processes or digital marketing initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment yet independently productive.
- Strong verbal, oral and written communication skills; marketing and technical.
- Time management and attention to detail is essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Stand and move, Occasionally
- Perform repetitive motion (using keyboard)-Frequently
- Kneel and bend-Infrequently
- Reach at or above shoulder level-Infrequently
- Reach at or below shoulder level-Infrequently
- Lifting/carry up to 10 pounds-Infrequently
- Lift/Carry up to 30 lbs-Infrequently