McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
Ideal candidate will sit in the Chicagoland/Wisconsin market.
The Enterprise Account Executive (EAE) is responsible for managing the overall customer relationship to include day-to-day customer activities, renewals and issue resolution for assigned accounts. The Enterprise Account Executive is also responsible to qualify, collaborate with Enterprise subject matter experts and to drive new Enterprise Solutions through contracting & customer implementation. Secure and document customer's realized return on investment (ROI) and value of new solutions. Portfolio of customers to include IDN's and Health Systems within designated customer class. Primary focus will be to renew all IDN/Health System customers working with VP of Renewal & Field Leadership team. The Enterprise Account Executive may also support Business Development Team in designated areas.
Enterprise Solutions (65%):
- Identifies & qualifies potential Enterprise Solutions for customers
- Engage Enterprise subject matter experts throughout sales process
- Oversee contract execution & implementation of new Enterprise Solutions
- Collaborate with Enterprise stakeholders to drive incremental solutions
- Secure customer validation of Return on Investment (i.e. COGS & $'s impact) on new Enterprise Solution
- Gain agreement of Enterprise Solutions $ value within renewal / decision criteria
Territory Management (35%):
- Managing the customer lifecycle
- Quarterly Financial Impact (i.e. Scorecard) with decision makers
- Enterprise Scorecard
- Create and manage agenda driven customer meetings
- Consistent call schedule and documentation within SFDC
- Visibility to build & enhance cross department relationships throughout IDN and/or Health System
- Serves as the issue resolution point for customer
- Internal coordination across Enterprise to insure highest level of customer satisfaction (i.e. NPS)
- Understand decision process and key stakeholders
- Retain at or above market Annual Operating Profit (AOP)
- Other duties as assigned by VP
Minimum Job Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities): Education/Training
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Successfully complete all required training demonstrating consistent & proven results
- Expand working knowledge of healthcare industry (i.e. Affordable Care Act, 340B, Reimbursement)
- Maintain market intelligence on competitor activity
- Preferred: 5+ years sales experience with proven results with IDN's and Health Systems
- Identify & Qualify Enterprise Solutions applicable to IDN / Health Systems
- Accountable to drive sales process from inception to contract execution to include a seamless implementation
- Secure ongoing customer validation - Return on Investment (ROI) - on any new Enterprise solution
- Advanced communications skills (1) Verbal Communication, 2) Non-verbal / Interpersonal communication, 3) Written Communications, 4) Formal & Informal, 5) Visual Communication
- Financial Acumen: Clear, concise understanding of financial levers. Utilize customer language (i.e. $'s, ROI, etc.) to communicate McKesson value proposition
- Proven ability to work effectively within multiply matrix organization (internal & external)
- Drive result through exceptional negotiation skills
- Exceptional Consultative selling skills & ability to have crucial conversations, gain customer validation of overall Enterprise wide value proposition
Core Competencies for Primary Role:
- Proven time management & organizational skills
- In depth knowledge of the healthcare industry and impact to IDN or Health System
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proficient in applicable business technology (i.e. Microsoft, McKesson, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to prioritize and organize while working autonomously
Working Conditions: Environment (Office, warehouse, etc.)
- Home office with extensive territory travel (i.e. multiple states) up to 75%
- (Lifting, standing, etc.) - Lift up to 25 pounds, some physical work will be necessary
- Must have a valid driver's license and ability to travel per customer requirements
Career Level - IC-Sales-S3
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAcquisition@mckesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer - minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.