McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
Responsible for the sign and development of Technology Solutions to business problems in alignment with the overall enterprise strategy. Will matrix manage IT functional Solution architects to ensure executable roadmaps that maintain sustainable value for McKesson. This role will aid the CTO office in the development of the technology stack vision, strategy and architecture to enable business portfolio for data and digital technologies. This role must have a strong focus on engineering design and operational excellence.
- Deep expertise of network and compute infrastructure
- Deep knowledge of security infrastructure (firewalls, VPN, etc)
- Deep expertise in Software Defined Networks, Service Oriented Architecture and Zero trust architectures
- Prefer familiarity with the following network hardware vendors: Cisco, Palo Alto, Zscalar, Sentinel One, Aruba
- Expertise of cloud architecture and infrastructure
- Knowledge of Google cloud is a plus
- Deep expertise on technology stack architecture and supporting infrastructure
- Deep expertise on day 2 support of network, compute, database and cloud infrastructure
- Deep expertise of data center optimization strategy and execution
- Deep expertise transforming legacy networks into platform of the future
- Bachelor of science in electrical engineering, computer engineering or computer science (or equivalent, but has to be technical)
-Prefer industry certifications
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAcquisition@mckesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!