Spearhead and architect Embedded Software programs products and platforms and end to end Turnkey solutions with strong Technical Leadership.
- Architect complex embedded software products with technology leadership as per standards and meeting customer expectations. Upgrade own and team professional knowledge and skills
- Provides reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques. Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems
- Review product and/or application information including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy.
- Define and evaluate standards and best practices for the technology area of expertise
- Collaborate with Architect -II by helping them in choosing the technology and tools for solution proposals.
- Make recommendations on how to improve the effectiveness efficiency and delivery of services using technology and methodologies
- Contribute in customer technical review meetings. Influence and improve customer satisfaction
- Review and contribute solution architectures.
- Review participate in RFP defense meetings.
- Responsible for overall delivery to the customer.
- Recommend technical trainings and upskilling technologies.
- Identify technical risks and provide mitigation strategies
- Close collaboration with system architects and requirements engineers
- Provides direction and goals to the group in line with the business strategies.
- Resolve technical conflicts make trade-offs and resolve technical problems.
- Looks for patterns of struggle experiments with new design and new ways of applying existing designs to solve problems.
Measures of Outcomes:
- Adherence with embedded engineering process compliance process and standards (coding and quality standards)
- Number of RFQRFP workings
- Number of technical issues uncovered during the execution of the project
- Number of review feedback from clients
- Defect injection at various stages of lifecycle
- Adherence to program schedule / timelines
- Number of Innovation techniques and published patents for self and team.
- Defined productivity standards for multiple projects
- Adhere to organizational policies and processes
- Deploy optimal cost architect techniques
- Guide and own the complex embedded design architecture/LLD sequence/use case / flow diagrams; linking to customer requirements.
- Responsible for proposal elicitation RFQRFP and finalization
- Provides reliable solutions to a variety of problems
- Design the embedded SW and code as per design patterns coding standards templates and checklists.
- Define and maintain technical standards and best practices
- Suggest guide testing strategies and approaches.
- Provides guidance on the templates checklists guidelines standards for design/process/development
- Guides others on the deliverable documents - Design documentation Requirements Test cases and results
- Review and sign-off configuration process.
- Own design reviews add value and take responsibility for the design and overall quality of the embedded software
- Sign-off customer release process and packages.
- Review and sign-off project estimates effort and resource planning for projects kick-off.
Interface with Customer:
- Work closely with customer architects in finalizing design
- Proactively influence customers thought process
- Technically oversee and take ownership of end to end project lifecycle
Assists others in resolving complex technical problems:
- Manage all aspects of problem management activities investigating the root cause ofrnproblems and recommends SMART (specific measurable achievable realistic timely)rnsolutions.
Development and review of Standards & Documentation:
- Review software process improvement activities and communicate to a range of individuals teams and other entities
Leading Complex Projects:
- Leads the technical activities in a significant or complex project or portfolio of projects accountable to the Delivery Manager or Portfolio Manager for delivery and quality of technical deliverables.
- Organization level; forecast the roadmap for future technical certifications
- Ability to provide expert opinions to business problems
- Ability to proactively identify solutions for technical challenges
- Ability to contribute / support Architects -II.
- Facility to perform competitive benchmarking with product availability in the market
- Ability to act as a change agent collaborate to improve product and platforms architecture roadmap.
- Ability to leverage architectural paradigms across multiple development locations and teams to converge to a fewer set of software platforms and architectures.
- Capacity to provide situational leadership; working with teams of different levels of proficiency.
- Ability to create technical evaluation procedures
- Ability to coach and lead others in acquiring knowledge; providing expert advice
- Ability to translate conceptual solutions to technology solutions by choosing the best technical tools
- Knack in breaking down complex problems into logical components
- Ability to create and articulate impactful technical presentations
- Ability to build confidence with customers by meeting the deliverables on time with quality.
- Capable of designing a new system from scratch
- Ability to take up reengineering of existing systems by understanding the functionality
- Ability to do overall estimates and present to client
- Aptitude in contributing new ideas and innovations
- Ability to maintain high motivation levels and positive dynamics
- Ability to develop and compliance of financial plans and budgets
- Ability to impact and influence
- Skill in customer relationship building
- Ability to optimise project portfolio timelines and delivery objectives by achieving consensus on stakeholder priorities
- Ability to lead conversion from monolithic EMBEDDED architecture over to micro services containerization virtualization and orchestration. Convert mono to micro.
- Ability to present complex issues with clarity and drive decisions
- Talent in collaborating across teams in multiple geos. Provides technical guidance and ensures that sound engineering practices are followed.
The candidates could work remote and could travel to customer location on need basis. Prefer to have the candidates to support Central time zone as the project team is based out of Minnesota. Customer location Tochester
UST Global celebrates diversity and inclusion. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We welcome candidates to apply for employment from diverse backgrounds and believe your unique perspective adds to the richness of our company culture. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.