The Analytics Consultant partners closely with the Product, Engineering, and Implementation teams to prepare, analyze and deliver actionable insights for our pharma clients. Your data driven approach to the success of our clients will allow them to measure and optimize their performance, deliver value proposition for specialty products, and provide world-class analytics and insight into our vast store of live and evolving data.
Analytics consultants at CoverMyMeds lead client engagements for reporting and analytics needs, build relationships with key stakeholders, and manage client-facing projects related to delivery of actionable insights and value proposition. Our analytics consultants deliver a superior customer experience and ensure client success and satisfaction with CoverMyMeds analytics solutions. By identifying the kinds of problems our clients are experience and how our solutions can meet their needs, the ideal candidate will use a design thinking approach to analytics and delivery of best-in-class analytics and insights. Individuals in this role are important links between internal teams and external clients, working with external clients and internal client facing teams to gather requirements and provide recommended solutions for delivery of data assets. Execute data quality and data auditing plans for brand launches, evaluate and presenting on findings. In this role, you will be responsible for performing strategic analytics support, helping internal stakeholders to be innovative on the packages we can deliver, while gathering and communicating client feedback.
Client Engagement (Non-Technical):
- Both problem framing and problem solving- framing the problem means answering the question "What is the problem that we are trying to solve"? Understanding the need of the client, developing innovative solutions, and leveraging our standard reporting packages to deliver actionable insights to our clients
- Collaboration skills - work alongside our implementation team to deliver a strategic narrative that educates clients about both market trends and our product solutions for helping patients get the medication they need to live healthier lives.
- Good presentation skills - providing value to our clients requires more than just setting up reporting packages but also includes partnering with our implementation and account management teams to provide recommendations to our clients that are presented in a manner so that the client can easily understand and be convinced of our value proposition. A good presentation report is one where each conclusion is backed by deep insights. No matter how complex the problem is, the solution needs to look very simple and logical.
- Problem Solving - the ability to investigate a problem and find the ideal solution in a timely, efficient manner. To be an effective problem solver, we are looking for someone who has critical thinking, research, and communication skills.
Client Engagement (Technical):
- Experience using SQL to build scalable data models to drive efficiency and automation
- Expertise with data visualization tools to convey actionable insights to product managers and business leaders; Tableau preferred
- Strong technical skills with high business acumen; healthcare/pharmaceutical experience a plus
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key client stakeholders, as well as our internal client-facing teams, highlighting progress and managing both reality and perceptions.
- Make strong impressions while representing CoverMyMeds and its value proposition/story at client meetings, planning sessions, and other engagements as necessary.
- Relationships with our other analytics teams and other technical teams is also critical to foster innovation in our solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- SQL proficiency
- Bright, outstanding problem-solver
- Passion for data analysis and data visualization and communicating insights
- Technical skills with high business acumen; healthcare experience a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with multiple BI and Analytics platforms
- Proven record of leveraging data to make business decisions