Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Bachelor's Degree
Travel Percentage :0%
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Sells products and/or services and develops new account relationships.
* Solicits and maintains network of prospects.
* Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted FIS products and/or services.
* Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
* Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive intelligence.
* Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools.
* Negotiates, structures and closes "deals" that meet customer expectations and FIS's ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
* Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
* Meets sales goals and objectives.
* Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Good understanding of FIS products and services
* General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
* Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
* Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
* Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
* Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
* Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
* Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
* Travel is required
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Developing professional role. Fully qualified sales representative who has advanced beyond entry level. Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues. Has working knowledge of company products and services. Typically sells through a specific channel, having own territory, or working on a team and is responsible for small to medium-sized quota/territory. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new project or assignments. Typically requires two to five years field sales experience.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.