HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global's technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 4,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
To support our aggressive growth goals both organically and through acquisition, we are adding an analyst position to Secure Issuance Strategy and Business Development team. You will be responsible for providing relevant insights to help our Business Area make the right decisions, address key challenges, and identify new ways to grow.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and maintain complex financial and valuation models (including discounted cash flows, accretion/dilution, investment returns, and sensitivity analysis) for potential M&A transactions
- Aide in preparation of presentations regarding business area strategy, specific acquisition candidates, and business development initiatives
- Drive critical business insights by gathering, reviewing, and testing data, applying a number of measures to provide solutions to key business decisions
- Utilize customer information from CRM data and customer research to understand trends and opportunities
- Perform other strategic and quantitative analysis analyzing target companies and industries
- Provide valuation support through the regular updating and maintenance of appropriate comparable company and comparable acquisition databases
- Support the coordination of due diligence efforts by partnering internally with stakeholders such as M&A, Business Unit MDs and corporate functions
- Summarize insights from analysis and clearly communicate analytical findings in a cohesive story; and articulate an argument to be presented to executives
- Responsible for building appropriate external and internal client-facing materials
- Assist business units with ongoing, as well as project-oriented, industry data gathering and analysis
- Ability to construct rigorous financial and market models to test hypotheses or support transactions
- Ability to present and communicate analytical findings in a concise and clear fashion
- Ability to design and build effective executive-level presentations
- Experience working independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to travel internationally when needed
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance is desirable, or other comparable experience with demonstrated analytical capability
- 2 or more years professional experience in investment banking, private equity, strategic/management consulting, or working on acquisitions
- Experience in analytics or management consulting
- Experience with valuation methodologies, diligence processes, and / or transaction structuring
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
- High proficiency with Microsoft products especially Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Proficient with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
- Very good business understanding, skills, abilities and traits necessary in this role to satisfy our customer's expectations
- Close collaboration with Business Units and Functions when it comes to both planning and execution is key to our long-term success. You need to know how to work with and through complex matrix organizations.
- Employee works primarily in an office environment, within a well ventilated area, and is exposed to moderate noise levels.
- May be exposed and/or work with chemicals as listed in our MSDS book. (delete if not applicable)
- This position to be located in an HID Global facility, preferably Eden Prairie, MN
- Compliance to all relevant HID Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems.
- Travel and fieldwork, including international travel may be required. Therefore, employee must possess, or be able to acquire a valid passport.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which you are hired.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran