HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global's technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 4,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
The Physical Access Control Business Area (PACS) is seeking a Financial Analyst I to make valued contribution to the PACS Finance team. The candidate for this role should love working with data and have an innate curiosity to go one step further when performing analysis or reporting. The focus of this position will be on revenue and related product analytics but there will be exposure to full P&L review. The individual will also have involvement in annual, quarterly and weekly forecasting processes.
- Strong team player who thrives in working both cross functionally and globally
- Naturally curious and inquisitive with the ability to breakdown complex issues and to aid in the overall company objective of simplifying processes
- Financial analysis in revenue reporting preferred
- Ability to provide excellent 'customer' service to the Finance and sales teams
- Collaborates with co-workers and comfortable working with all levels of the organization
Education and/or Experience
- Finance or Accounting Degree
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing.
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. with emphasis on advanced Excel Skills
- Experience with data warehouse front and back-end tools
- Knowledge of HFM (Hyperion Financial Management) preferred
- Oracle Business Systems or other ERP experience
- Compliance to all relevant HID Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems.
- There will be minimal travel and fieldwork including international travel, however documentation and ability to travel preferred.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran