HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global's technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 4,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
Are You Ready to Join the Team?
Our company is committed to finding the best and the brightest talent to help us reach our goals. If you are a dynamic, highly skilled and experienced software, software service, or cloud service marketer, and you enjoy working in a fast pace environment within a rapidly growing business, then you will want to consider this position. And if you bring dedication, positive energy and integrity to the table, you just might be the right fit for our team.
If that sounds like you, we should talk.
We're Looking for a Product Marketing Manager for our PKI & IoT Business Unit
The Product Marketing Manager - PKI & IoT (PMM) is responsible for developing and executing go-to-market plans for HID Global's Certificate Authority (a.k.a IdenTrust) and PKI-as-a-Service cloud service (a.k.a HydrantID). The PMM will be an energetic, motivated self-starter that has a passion for cloud subscription services delivered to Small\Medium Enterprise (SME) and Small\Medium Business (SMB) customers. PMM will translate the capabilities of cloud services into sales messaging and positioning. Reporting to the Vice President, IdenTrust Business Unit, the PMM is responsible for the delivery of consistent messaging that highlights our differentiated value proposition in all sales collateral, conducts knowledge transfer and training of the sales force in both direct and indirect channels, and contributes core messaging for the fulfillment of marketing tactics. This position requires a combination of technical, marketing skills, project/program management with ability to learn the competitive landscape, and deep understanding of buyer personas. The PMM will work in partnership with multiple disciplines including product management, sales, marketing communications, product experts, and business unit leaders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for product and solution marketing of two value streams: (i) Interoperable Certificate Authority; and (ii) PKI-as-a-Service.
- Develop strategic marketing campaigns and promotional activities, manage budgets and support the execution of said activities by working cross-functionally within HID marketing organization.
- Create and develop product marketing content in close coordination with Product Management, relevant SME(s), marketing communications and BU leadership.
- Ownership and creation of sales enablement, marketing campaign and nurturing assets\content such as sales collateral, white papers, blogs, webinars, customer case studies, press release, infographics, and others items as needed.
- Define buyer personas within target customers and verticals relevant for customer acquisition (e.g. decision makers, influencers, executive sponsors, etc...)
- Tailor or refine content to target specific personas and for specific agreed upon objectives (e.g. lead generation, market awareness, market positioning, etc...)
- Collaborate with digital engagement resources to define a buyer's journey for target customers and verticals (e.g. Small & Medium Enterprise, Banks, Credit Unions, Professional Firms, Defense Contractors, etc..)
- Research competitive landscape and conduct SWOT analysis for relevant competitors and their products.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Sales in evaluating market and competitor information relevant for product roadmap to deliver market relevant and competitive Certificate Authority and PKI services.
- Collaborate with marketing communications, sales, and business unit leadership to define and monitor KPIs that measure effectiveness of marketing and sales effort.
- Develop product positioning, value proposition and differentiation messaging and collaborate with marketing communications for cohesive and effective campaigns and market awareness.
- Support development of prospect and demo kits in collaboration with Product Management and Pre-Sales Engineering.
- Participate in industry events and promotional activites as the leading subject matter expert for PKI & IoT Business Unit.
- Develop and present product and solution messaging and positioning training for sales, pre-sales, and partners.
As the successful candidate, you will have a proven and verifiable track record of developing, implementing and managing product launch and promotional marketing initiatives for the software industry or cloud service provider in a global environment. Being receptive to vertical and local market nuances, with the ability to work effectively and efficiently with a multi location and disperse team, is a must.
You will be results oriented and self-motivated, with the ability to work as an individual contributor and as a cross-functional project manager/leader. Your "can-do attitude", strong communication and presentation skills, and the ability to engage with senior management, technical resources and customers will be critical for your success in this role.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business management, marketing, technology or equivalent with 5 plus years of recent and relevant product marketing experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in targetting Small Medium Enterprise(SME), specifically marketing multi-factor authentication, network security or identity management software solutions or cloud service.
- Experience with marketing PKI or Certificate Authority services highly desireable.
- Proven track record of successful product and/or solution launches and promotional campaign development.
- Proven record of supporting sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Experience creating and implementing successful market awareness, demand creation, lead generation and pipeline acceleration marketing campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well with other team members, product management, sales, customers, etc.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Able to work with limited supervision, and self-directed to achieve aggressive program goals
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Up to 20% travel may be required
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language, both verbally and in writing. Spanish language skills a plus
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
- Compliance to all relevant IdenTrust and HID Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems.
- Travel and fieldwork, including international travel may be required. Therefore, employee must possess, or be able to acquire a valid passport.
- The candidate must agree to, and successfully pass a comprehensive background check to include:
- Financial review (credit worthiness);
- Civil review (public records, judgments, liens, etc.);
- Criminal background check; and
- Drug screening, where applicable.
- Must be legally eligible to work in United States.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran