Date: Oct 22, 2020
Location:Maple Grove, MN, US
Expected Travel: Up to 10%
Requisition ID: 2739
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Operations - Global Operations is a complex and diverse organization within the company which is responsible for product fulfilment to all our customers from end to end. We pride ourselves on being totally Customer Centric in our unrelenting focus on Improving Quality, Service and Value as perceived by our customers. Our employees are dedicated to the Global Operations Enterprise Excellence journey. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Reporting to the Plasma Business Development Manager of R&D Biologics, the Project Coordinator will work closely with the manager to coordinate the implementation of blood product development project(s) supported by government grants. This includes comprehensive project schedule tracking with up to date task progress, maintaining project data collection and technical report library, keeping track of employee project hours, tracking project budget spend and helping to meet grant reporting requirements. The Project Coordinator would preferably have a background in biological sciences with product development and budget reporting experience. Excellent time management and communication skills are a must in this role, as you’ll work closely with cross-functional team members to meet funding-dependent milestones. The ideal Project Coordinator candidate will have their Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent, 1+ years of project coordination experience or similar, eager to learn and expand their skillset.
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures
• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings
• Manage stakeholder views towards the best solution to meet project deadlines
• Participate in project document review and approval process
• Generate project progress and expenditure reports that meet grant reporting requirements
• Utilize various online portals to submit grant reporting requirements
• Act as a liaison for interactions with various government granting agency contacts
• Assist with grant writing process when new opportunities identified
• Opportunity to participate in R&D activities of new blood products in portfolio
• Bachelor of science degree or equivalent
• Three years’ experience in project coordination or equivalent is preferred
• Previous grant management experience is an asset
• Basic business accounting proficiency is an asset
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively independently, as part of an internal team and with external contacts
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
• The following competencies would be expected to be demonstrable at a very high level:
o Knowledge of biological systems
o Analytical review
o Strong analytical, time management, and organization skills
o Ability to influence and hold stakeholders to task
• Interact with others through effective and professional level verbal and written communication
• Strong verbal communication and presentation skills,
• Product development experience is an asset
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rsch, UroLift and Weck - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
2020 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis