Senior Financial Analyst
Coloplast has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team!
You will be the trusted business advisor for groups within North America Chronic Care. In this role, you will be responsible for reporting actuals, forecasting and assisting with other financial analytics for their key stakeholders.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Preparation and analysis of monthly key performance indicators and metrics for business units within US and/or Canada
- Own forecasting and budgeting for Canada
- Preparation and distribution of monthly reporting to the leadership team
- Assist in preparation of internal financial reporting packages (including departmental statements) for US/Canadian Operations
- Complete management reporting package monthly
- Analyze and interpret financial data for trends, budget/forecast versus actual, etc.
- Meet monthly with business areas for financial review
- Assist in creating and updating KPI's for the finance area and the company as a whole
- Participate in strategic growth projects
- Trusted business advisor for operations and other internal teams
- Finance or Accounting degree
- 3+ years of business analysis and financial reporting/planning is required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty independently
- A team player who is a practitioner with excellent experience working closely with division and finance personnel
- Creative and decisive problem-solving skills along with an inclusive team orientation.
- Prior experience in an FP&A role or spending management preferred
- Must have a strong ability to understand how business operates in real world and display strong customer focus
- A high impact individual who is comfortable working with strong executive management
- A self-motivated and high energy individual that thrives in an environment characterized by growth, change and opportunity, and has the potential to grow beyond the current role.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Power point; Cognos knowledge helpful but not required
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines a must
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 12,000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the worlds leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward - we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
Coloplast is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) which means we employ and promote individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, status with regards to public assistance or any other protected classification.