Job Title:Principal Software Validation Engineer - Bloomington, MN
Let Wright be your "Destination Workplace"
This Principal Validation Engineer is for an experienced, hands-on engineer who is passionate about delivering technically rigorous, highly available systems. This position will collaborate with other technical leaders to understand a product's requirements, design and implementation and verify that the product is meeting the defined requirements.
- Lead software verification for multiple complex projects.
- Collaborate with other technical engineering leads on feature design to ensure feature and product test ability.
- Work with the product team to ensure traceability.
- Design, develop, and implement verification methods.
- Lead root cause analysis and drive improvement into our software life cycle processes.
- Communicate status regularly to peers and senior management teams.
- Evaluate, select and develop test automation tools and frameworks.
What it takes:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or similar required. Master's degree preferred.
- 10+ years of test automation framework and development experience
- Demonstrated experience creating Test Plans aligned to requirements and Project Plan
- Experience in a regulated environment preferred (medical device and IEC 62304 is a plus)
- System level test and test integration experience preferred
- Working experience with cloud architectures such as AWS preferred
- Experience with performance log analysis tools preferred
- Familiar with Agile Development and Test models
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to create robust documentation and having a strong attention to detail
- Ideally working knowledge of global medical device regulations, requirements, and standards
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment
Will you join us?
Tornier is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.