Let Wright be your "Destination Workplace"
Wright Medical is currently hiring a field-based sales position that will be calling on orthopedic surgeons, nurses, scrub techs, surgical centers and physician offices. This person must be able to continually develop new business while supporting existing business within our Lower Extremity & Biologics product portfolio.
This person will become a clinical expert on these products and be able to demonstrate proficiency in operating room and cadaveric lab settings working with a diverse portfolio of Lower Extremity products. This role includes essential functions such as the management of a field sales office, customer acquisition, cultivation & retention, product launch execution, expense control, inventory management, surgical case coverage, travel within the territory as well as maintaining open communications with sales management and customers.
This is a field based position.
- Spearheads the selling of Wright's Lower Extremity & Biologics product portfolio to new accounts and seeks opportunities to increase sales with existing customers
- Educates and informs surgeons and hospital staff as to the proper use of our products
- Conducts regular sales calls in person to develop customer relationships and follow up on leads
- Ability to follow Wright's proven sales methodology
- Effectively manage appropriate inventory levels
- Ensures timely product delivery to surgery site
- Collaborates with Corporate Accounts to negotiates price and credit terms
- Meets established quotas and sales goals
- Promotes products and services at trade shows
- Provides assistance to team members as needed
- Keeps management informed of area activities, changes in competitive conditions, and significant problems
- Completes required sales reports, expense and regulatory records accurately and promptly
- Upon training, demonstrates mastery of anatomy, pathology, procedures, products and application as evidenced by 90% pass rate on all vendor tests or internal assessments
- Conduct business in a professional and ethical manner, and in accordance with FDA's regulations and guidelines and Wright's code of conduct
What it takes:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous B2B Sales experience required; medical device sales experience strongly preferred
- Ability to work in the OR and cadaver lab
- Self-starter with an ability to develop new business
- Must possess strong market development skills, a competitive spirit and place a high value on ethical standards with regard to surgical procedures and patient outcomes
- Well organized and demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Able to use computer tracking system
- Must have a valid driver's license
Will you join us?