A trusted partner at nearly three million commercial customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services. With annual sales of $13 billion and more than 45,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions, data-driven insights and personalized service to advance food safety, maintain clean and safe environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies and sustainability for customers in the food, healthcare, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
When you come to work at Ecolab, you get to take on some of the world's most meaningful challenges and have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact and quickly see the importance of your work.
As a Finance Manager at Ecolab, you will be part of a high performing team that delivers business information, insights and focus to assure that our company and associates achieve our full potential.
New hires in our Finance MBA Program will experience rewarding trainings and networking opportunities to help acclimate to Ecolab. You will gain exposure to our senior leaders and interact with finance peers across the organization as you track through a functional leader and/or general manager career path. Your work will have strategic impact to the business and influence decision-making at all levels.
Upon hire, you will be placed into a Finance Manager role that aligns to business need, your experience and interests. Placements will be within one of our 3 pillars - Commercial Finance, Planning and Analysis, or one of our Specialty areas (i.e Global Supply Chain, Treasury or Audit). Locations will include St. Paul (Twin Cities/ Minneapolis Area), Naperville (Chicago Area), Sugarland (Houston Area).
Finance Manager responsibilities may include:
* Advise the highest levels of Ecolab Management on corporate strategy, planning, and business unit performance.
* Analyze business unit trends driving performance
* Develop processes and analytical models to identify and help manage the key strategic and business issues facing the division.
* Accounting, financial reporting and analysis, pricing, contract profitability and new product analysis.
* Oversee and managing the company's capital structure, financial risk management, financial assets and debt portfolio. .
* Financial reporting and analysis of raw materials, outbound logistics, manufacturing, inventory, cost accounting and capital projects analysis in a supply chain function
* Perform & support ad hoc financial analyses & participate on key business critical projects within Ecolab
- 2nd Year MBA Finance Student
- A concentration in Finance
- An anticipated graduation date of May/June 2021
- A minimum of four years of professional experience
- Proven leadership and influencing skills with the ability to drive self, influence others and provide recommendations to senior leadership.
- Ability to translate financial analysis into insights and action plans.
- Project management skills with strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated results oriented capabilities
- Proven agility to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple levels of management, functional areas, and external customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior Financial experience is preferred.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.