Job Title:Associate Sales Representative, Upper Extremities - Phoenix, AZ
Let Wright be your "Destination Workplace"
Wright Medical is hiring an Associate Sales Rep. This is an entry level sales position that will require you to learn our products, market and industry. This role will initially support our Hand, Wrist, Elbow and Biologics portfolio and may grow into selling the shoulder portfolio. Through determination, networking and market data, this position will seek out surgeons to educate, promote, market and sell these products in assigned geographic location.
This is a field based position.
- Conducts regular sales calls in person to develop customer relationships and follow up on leads in order to promote, market and sell products
- Prospects for new accounts and seeks opportunities to increase sales with existing customers
- Listens to customer needs and suggests appropriate products/solutions
- Ensures that customers are serviced in accordance with company standards and policies
- Ensures customer satisfaction and obtains regular feedback and continually works to improve processes and services
- Resolves customer requests and complaints efficiently
- Meets established quotas and sales goals
- Completes required sales reports, expense, and regulatory records accurately and promptly
- Mastery of arthroplasty procedures and differentiation of product offering
What it takes:
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline
- 0-2 years of previous sales experience
- Ability to work in an operating room environment
- Willingness to travel within your defined region
- Willingness to relocate if/when the opportunity arises
- Ability to master anatomy, pathology, procedures, products and application as evidenced by 90% pass rate on all competency testing
- Must possess a competitive spirit and place a high value on ethical standards with regard to surgical procedures and patient outcomes
- Must be a self-starter with strong time management and planning skills, have the ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Must be customer focused
- Excellent communication, negotiation and selling skills
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented
- Computer proficiency
- A valid driver's license
- Documented successful sales performance indicating consistent out performance of peer group and assigned goals
- Medical device or Business-to-Business sales experience
Will you join us?
Tornier is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.